Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey and green buggy ???

Options
  • 23-03-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

My Girlfriend has spotted a grey and green buggy on her travels and for the life of me I cant find it anywhere.
    I would be greatful if anybody knows of a buggy that matches this description.We just want something different rather than the usual black or brown and beige.

Thanks for your help,
    Pete :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

A bit vague to be honest.

How many wheels did it have?

It could have been a Bugaboo Cameleon, they can be customised in many different ways, and a grey bottom and Green top would be one of their combinations.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The Stokke Xplory is a grey frame and it can come with a lime green canopy, maybe that was it? The Xplory is very distinctive looking, much higher up seat than other pushchairs.

As mentioned the Bugaboo comes in a lot of variations, if you go onto the Bugaboo's own website you can play around with the different colours, you can pick so many different combinations, retailers can order them for you no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

just pete wrote: »
    My Girlfriend has spotted a grey and green buggy on her travels and for the life of me I cant find it anywhere.
    I would be greatful if anybody knows of a buggy that matches this description.We just want something different rather than the usual black or brown and beige.

Thanks for your help,
    Pete :)

hey pete,

am i too late about the buggy??? because i think i know the one your girlfriend is one about.

are there green circles or spirals on it an the rest is grey??? because if it the same one, i spotted that one aswell when i was pregnant in mothercare. and in smyths too. but it was only those two shops i saw that buggy in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭just pete

Thanks Kaa + adrieanne__x

It was neither of the above but she does like the neonato ones.
    Can they be got here?

Pete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah, they can be bought in EuroCycles EuroBaby in Dublin!

I have a yellow one and I love it to bits... DD is four months and still fits in the carry cot for afternoon naps!

Advertisement