Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Club Sex Show in DCU?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chuckie1001

Rumor has it a few of the lads will be, and there might even be a few Leinster boys turning up.

all i can say is

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭*shadow*

Rumor has it a few of the lads will be, and there might even be a few Leinster boys turning up.

all i can say is

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!!

:rolleyes:Really? I may just go then..lets hope the rumors are true :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Killer_Cheese

OMG what a cracking night........literaly.
    best gig in college ever.
    shame soo many people missed out.
    Ha ha.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Agreed, after 4 years of events in the Hub that was by far the best ever!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Agreed, after 4 years of events in the Hub that was by far the best ever! Best ten quid I ever spent :D.

• Advertisement

Great buzz in the bar last night...if there could be a night like that even every 2 months it would be great for student life in DCU

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Great night last night!
    Be interesting to see if anything will be said to the rugby club, but ru's right, a night like that once in a while would do wonders, even if only for the bar.
    It was pretty much packed right till they closed the bar around half one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

It takes DCU Rugby to show the SU how to run a proper social event on campus, says a lot. Fair play to them for being innovative

Cliste wrote: »
    To be fair it hasn't even happened yet.

I had faith in it, and it delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

I was meant to be going but ended up not going. What happened to make it so amazing? Sounds like the rugby club should organize more events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

punk_one82 wrote: »
    I was meant to be going but ended up not going. What happened to make it so amazing? Sounds like the rugby club should organize more events.
    Ya, they should.

• Advertisement
Advertisement