Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iron Man DVD (2 Disc Edition) R3 - €2.75 [CDWOW!]

• 23-03-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Great value if you've a multi-region DVD player, and can tolerate CDWOW's typically long waiting times!

Just ordered!

7127016x.jpg
    Buy it here!
    Synopsis:

This Year: Heroes Aren't Born, They're Built.

Iron Man tells the story of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), the enigmatic heir to the Stark Enterprises fortune. A driven inventor and executive who seems to have it all, Tony is haunted by his dark side. Though he commands his empire by day, by night he secretly becomes Iron Man, the living embodiment of decades of defense spending and innovation. Strapping on billions of dollars worth of state-of-the-art armor and weaponry each night to fight crime, terrorism and corporate espionage, Tony begins to crack under the strain of his fractured lifestyle and must ultimately confront the one enemy he can never beat - himself.

Special Features:

# Deleted/Extended Scenes: Convoy Ambush / Craps Table with Tony & Rhodey / Tony & Rhodey on Stark Jet and Military Ceremony / Rhodey and General Gabriel / Tony Comes Home / Tony Begins Mark II / Dubai Party / Pepper Discovers Tony as Iron Man / Obadiah Addresses Scientists / Rhodey Saves Iron Man on Freeway / Rooftop Battle
    # Trailer: Iron Man Armored Adventures
    # Easter Egg Stan Lee
    # I Am Iron Man - 7 part chaptered Making Of: The Journey Begins / The Suit that Makes the Iron Man / The Walk of Destruction / Grounded In Reality / Beneath the Armor / It's All In The Details / A Good Story, Well Told
    # The Invincible Iron Man - 6 part chaptered doc outlining the history of the character: Origins / Friends & Foes / The Definitive Iron Man / Demon in a Bottle / Extremis and Beyond / Ultimate Iron Man
    # Wired: The Visual Effects of Iron Man
    # Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
    # The Actor's Process - Rehearsal scene featuring the cast and director
    # The Onion Piece - "Wildly Popular Iron Man Trailer to be Adapted into Full Length Film"
    # Still Galleries

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭shnaek

Tried that, but they wouldn't add it to my shopping cart. Must be sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Due to high demand, this item is temporarily out of stock. Check back soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Awww... went very quickly.

Got my order in anyways - anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

basquille wrote: »

The last misprice on cdwow, some people apparently got charged the full price. See post 136 on this thread:

http://hotukdeals.com/item/362522/need-for-speed-undercover-xbox-360-/showthread.php?t=362522&page=10

The last misprice on cdwow, some people apparently got charged the full price. See post 136 on this thread:

http://hotukdeals.com/item/362522/need-for-speed-undercover-xbox-360-/showthread.php?t=362522&page=10
    Not exactly true.. one person claims he was charged £30 (no-one else did) and the fool deserves it for paying shipping insurance! :D

And it's a Region 3 DVD.. they've sold plenty for not much more than this before - not a misprice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭gnolan

I did, thanks

Got an e-mail of despatch 10 minutes ago.

Got an e-mail of despatch 10 minutes ago.

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

gnolan wrote: »
    +1

+2, cheers OP :)

My copy arrived today.. cheers OP!

O_o

Oh wait....

** pats self on back **

• Advertisement

Got mine too. A bit beaten up though. Am considering emailing them, hoping they don't want to pay for the postage back and forth for a replacement and just get a refund. Worth the hassle with CDWOW?

Nah, odds are they'll make you send it back and incur postage. Worth a shot though if you feel a bit hard done by.

Mine was fine luckily.

Ah, i'll give it a miss, for less than three euro I can't complain too much...but i certainly can complain a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

Its now £19.99 :eek: but you get Free Delivery :)

dave_29 wrote: »
    Its now £19.99 :eek: but you get Free Delivery :)
    Cheers for the reminder to mark as 'Expired!'

Advertisement