Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aus mobile nums

Options
  • 23-03-2009 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi my gf is in Aus and has bought a mobile however when I call on skype on my mobile or on a landline it is constatntly out of reach or rings and no one answers (its not ringing on her end). I have the right number is there something else i'm missing? I am able to text her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Nah mate, nothing wrong if it is ringing it is ringing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I am going to play devil's advocate and suggest that maybe she doesn't want to be contacted.

In which case try here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

On a more contructive note, this happened to me when my OH went to NZ for three weeks a few years ago. He bought a cheapo sim so he could text me and it had an extra digit in it. It worked fine in NZ, he could text me but I couldn't text him back. The text would just go in to thin air.

We never worked it out or solved it so I can't help you there but it could be something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

watna wrote: »
    On a more contructive note, this happened to me when my OH went to NZ for three weeks a few years ago. He bought a cheapo sim so he could text me and it had an extra digit in it. It worked fine in NZ, he could text me but I couldn't text him back. The text would just go in to thin air.

We never worked it out or solved it so I can't help you there but it could be something similar.

Right i just rang my mobile on skype its rang use this format

+61 [drop 0 from mobile] Mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Sorry maybe it is just a glitch with Skype to Aussie mobiles.

Disregard my earlier statement.

• Advertisement
Advertisement