Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cane corso

Options
  • 23-03-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey everybody can any out there help me im looking to get a cane corso (italian mastiff) , does anyone know of any breeders cant seem to find any myself ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mossie110

look up done deal.ie type in cane corso in the dog search fella has some puppys due in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭jimboddb

Be very careful where you get a dog like this from. Giant dogs like a cane corso can have lots of health issues e.g. bad hips etc. so make sure both parents are hip-scored. If it was me I'd insist on seeing both parents as well so check their temperaments.Last thing you want is an aggressive one of these. If you're 100% after one of these maybe contact the breed club or a show kennel in the UK.

How come its a cane corso you're after? theres plenty of other mastiffs available in ireland, bullmastiffs, Neos,dogue de bordeauxs etc. from excellent breeders .

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

i never really think much of donedeal plenty of dodgy breeders in that!but checked out the cane corso ad the above poster said!it seems pretty good?il try link it..... http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/857400

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 al25

thanks for the help lads . ive always had an interest in mastiffs and read alot on different types and been around mastiffs and i think the corso suits me best. but will check out parents and hip score cheers for the advice JIM

Advertisement