Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N'Roses announce new guitarist!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Yeah I've never heard of this dude either! :confused:

Love at the end - .Now, one step closer to the abyss, Ashba joins a band who's all time roster is nearly as long as it's founder Axl Rose's rap sheet!.

Nice! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Jesus what's that now? 9 band members?

God they're a joke these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

Hmm, he co-wrote and co-produced the last motley crue and sixx am albums, both of which I loved. Could be very good for gnr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

great guitar player and songwriter have the first beautiful creatures album at home somewhere great album ,pyure if you like the crue you'd love teh beautiful creatures album gonna have a root around the cd chest for it now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

robby^5 wrote: »
    Jesus what's that now? 9 band members?.

Robin is out, DJ Ashba is in, he was a founding member of Beautiful Creatures and Sixx A.M.

Check out the track 'New Orlean's' from Beautiful Creatures first album and you will get an idea about this guy's performance ability

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

he was in bulletboys too for a small bit i think.

thats out of the blue(dj ashba not the fact they were getting rid of finck)

good move i liked Sixx A.M and Saints of Los angeles. love the bulletboys too.

Advertisement