Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork to have homecoming for Irish Team

Options
  • 23-03-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭

Just reading the Evening Echo there awhile ago and apparently the Lord Mayor is planning a homecoming celebration for the Irish team. I would link the front page but they havent put it up on their website yet.Should be good and with the rugby support in Cork id say they would get a fairly good reception. I was expecting them to have a second homecoming either here or in Limerick but lets just hope they do a better job than they did with the munster team after the Heiniken cup.

Also was over there for it.Probably the best day of my life!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

No dates or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

No dates or anything?

Nope.Cant depend on the city council to give anyhting definite.They just said that over the next week or two that they were going to try and hold it in the city.They'll need to get it done soon as many players will be going back to their clubs/provinces.

Advertisement