Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique+budget hen party??!?!

Options
  • 23-03-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi everyone,

One of my best friends is getting married in a few months. As both of her bridesmaids are out of the country until a day or 2 before the wedding, I have the joyous task of organising the hen party!

It has to be done on a budget, as a lot of the guests will be students. Also, the bride isn't really a big drinker so going to a club isn't an option.

My initial thoughts are to go karting in the afternoon, followed by going out for dinner and then round to someones house for a girlie night in. It'll be taking place in the Armagh area, and the budget is around £50 sterling per guest. I want to do something really unique and special for her! Any ideas??

Thanks!

Advertisement