Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones

• 23-03-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Anyone able to recommend a good and affordable pair of headphones for use with an ipod? I'm more looking for some over the ear ones cause as I walk along a main road to get to work in the morning id like to be able to block the noise out instead of cranking up the volume to compensate.

Even if brand name could be recommended or what kind of details to look for if i go looking myself. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Give these Sennheiser CX300 a whirl. Fantastic price for a very decent pair of in-ear headphones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

For isloation you can't beat IEM's that's what i would be looking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

You don't need to blast your ears out of it. Just get noise canceling headphones like these. €139 in the apple store, should be cheaper elsewhere. I've tried them and they are great, good value for money too, buy cheap, buy twice and all that!

About €90, delivered on ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Check out a headphones dedicated site and forum like: http://www.head-fi.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

aaf wrote: »
    Give these Sennheiser CX300 a whirl. Fantastic price for a very decent pair of in-ear headphones.
    Have them too, they are the business!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Dave72

Another vote for the CX300.
    These 'phones are in-ear canal types which may take a little getting used to but they are comfortable.
    After a day or two 'running in' they sound really sweet!
    Bonus is they block out external noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Ever tried the K4 series from AKG?
    Good sound and very light (and they fold!).

>Sol

Advertisement