Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good piano songs

• 23-03-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

well i want to learn some new piano songs .. i love playing clocks by clodplay and the scientist but i just want to know does anyone have any suggetions for good songs to learn that arent too difficult ?? mainly popular songs that were in the charts or something like that ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

no replys eh?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

mind ur own business like .. readin thru my posts .. chuh .. hm ill go see wat you have been sayin an where .. mwahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Mac Masters

Gary Jules - Mad World

My friend will not stop playing this at every chance he gets but it is a good song on the auld piano!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Milky Joe

let it be by the beatles and martha by tom waits are nice songs to play on piano:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

hmm ya i like mad world alrite .. never heard of martha by tom waits tho .. ill look it up thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Moonlight Sonata - First song I ever learned. Not exactly an easy start, took me months. But very rewarding to play.

Anything by Coldplay is generally easy to play and fun. Look up Rob Dougan if you want something modern - Furious Angels or Clubbed to Death is really enjoyable.

Carly Commando's everyday is really nice, but the timing might be tough for you if you're still new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Milky Joe wrote: »
    martha by tom waits

+1!!

Advertisement