Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paws animal rescue

Options
  • 23-03-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.paws.ie really need your help at the moment! If your not aware of the wonderful work they do, please check out their website.
    I recently got involved with them having found a lurcher in an appalling state. They took her in and she's well on the road to recovery. I'll post some pics later but they are pretty horrific!

Anyway, they need all the help they can get to cover the cost of the work they do!

They would really appreciate if you could help out by donating online, or running a fundraiser, big or small.

I cannot overestimate the value of the work they do!!

Here's a link so you can donate online!
    Sorry if I'm being cheeky but I know for a fact they really need, and deserve, our help!

Advertisement