Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Java applications / software

• 27-11-2004 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does anyone know any sites that have info on applications for Nokia phones? I have a Nokia 6100 and was interested to see if any functional programs exist that might be handy to have.. I have only seen downloadable games advertised up until now.

I had heard there was an application made for some Nokia model with IR that allowed it to function as a TV-remote control.. any idea what that might have been?

-David

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

The 6610 is not symbian running so your limited to what is compatible basicaly you can download java games and .jar applications try browse around on your mobile internet or go on to google and search for getjar.com2 there applications are pretty impressive for your type of mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ScabbyLeg

Thanks for the info.. I've found some remote control apps for Series 60 phones (Symbian I think?) but nothing yet for Series 40 which my 6100 is. Still, I'm hopeful- I have a HP Palm PC from around 1990 that has this function!

Advertisement