Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Think Newcastle might have something to say about it yet. There is one/two more twists left in this race yet.

Not a utd fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

QPR trying to avoid the drop as well after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm8gLIS4ygA

Maradona and Liam Gallagher sing as a Manchester club wins it's first league title in 44 years, delighted for the people of Manchester :D

I'd love for it to happen but being a city supporter you realise they still have 3 hours of football to play and that is more than enough time for them to mess it up. If they beat Newcastle than I think they should do it. Seen QPR against spurs last week and they weren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Maradona and Liam Gallagher sing as a Manchester club wins it's first league title in 44 years, delighted for the people of Manchester :D

Jesus, you're more than a tad premature. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Don't be so cautious people, Mancini has figured out the men who he can trust now, he has a core of 15 who will deliver the goods in the next two games, they can win ugly if needs be.

• Advertisement

Don't be so cautious people, Mancini has figured out the men who he can trust now, he has a core of 15 who will deliver the goods in the next two games, they can win ugly if needs be.

I have been following City for far too long to take that view.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Just picked up two tickets (son's birthday) for Olympic football in Old Trafford. A double header of: Brazil Vs Belarus, and Egypt Vs New Zealand on the 29th July.
    So how crap do you think these matches will be? We can always leave after the Brazil game. Might be a good spectacle anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Just picked up two tickets (son's birthday) for Olympic football in Old Trafford. A double header of: Brazil Vs Belarus, and Egypt Vs New Zealand on the 29th July.
    So how crap do you think these matches will be? We can always leave after the Brazil game. Might be a good spectacle anyway.

Normally very crap but it's the Olympics and the Brits love their football. They also know how to organise an event and the public come out in force to support all sorts of sports events. I think it should be a great experience even if the football is not the best but you could be surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭upthe19th

was looking up running phone apps today. 0ne caught my eye and i read one of the reviews. One reviewer was complaining that the app did not let you chose your own songs, they were randomly taken from the phone. That day the reviewer had been treated to a medley of the phone's ringtones......still chuckling away to myself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Thought these marathon signs were funny :)

take-dump-pants-sign.jpg

marathon-sign.jpg

go-mom-sign.jpg

feet-hurt-sign.jpg

And at the LA marathon!

free-lapdance-sign.jpg
    marathon-lapdance.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

u know ur trainig too hard wen ur wife's skinny jeans fit u....sorry picture not supplied:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

ultraman1 wrote: »
    u know ur trainig too hard wen ur wife's skinny jeans fit u....sorry picture not supplied:o

Thankfully this will never happen me. I'm a foot taller :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

What other garments belonging to her have you tried on?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

or maybe shes not training hard enough :pac:

There's no way I'd fit into my wife's jeans ... I'd need a belt :p
    (she's gonna kill me if she ever reads this)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Mick Rice

There's no way I'd fit into my wife's jeans ... I'd need a belt :p
    (she's gonna kill me if she ever reads this)
    Wow that's a brave one Tom. Internet Russian roulette...

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭upthe19th

Mick Rice wrote: »
    Wow that's a brave one Tom. Internet Russian roulette...

Not sure it can be called russian roulette when you've loaded all the chambers of the gun....:D, i think someone's weekly mileage is going to jump up this week:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Just gunna leave this here.

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Just gunna leave this here.

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

Thats below the belt in fairness......... Man United fan at home drinking beer called Blue Moon, bit ironic:o:o

• Advertisement

tang1 wrote: »
    Thats below the belt in fairness......... Man United fan at home drinking beer called Blue Moon, bit ironic:o:o

I have more. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

I have more. :pac:

Keep them coming!

ZU5CEu1z-566x425.jpg

mancini_fergie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭The_Boy_Wonder

ZU5CEu1z-566x425.jpg

What are Phil Jones and SAF doing??!!?!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Are there no public decency laws in Sunderland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

WELL DONE LADS. GREAT SINGERS, DANCERS AND RUNNERS:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Stood on the side of the road waiting for the torch to go past. It has apparently got lost in Bristol and is still half an hour away at the moment based on the speed some people move with it. Masses of people out to see it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,166 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Is it torchure waiting?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nah, it was flaming marvellous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

Probably NSFW, but as the Amazon Reviewer says, a "convenient way to store your keys while Jogging".;)

http://imgur.com/iI6Kn

Advertisement