Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The most annoying thing about this whole dress thing, is the amount of times/articles where colour is spelt incorrectly today. Damn yanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Ososlo wrote: »
    can you or tang humour me at some point and post a picture with some blue in it as I'd like to see if I see it as blue too!
    Ok, like the Dublin GAA flag and jersey. That's blue yes?

Of course it is... Here ya go, pic attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

annapr wrote: »
    Of course it is... Here ya go, pic attached.

that's a pretty shield/crest! Nice pattern. But it ain't blue!

Another topic but does anyone really believe that Mo Farrah eats Quorn?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

depends on the photo you're looking at. The one on AH it's blue and black but the one I saw on the news was silver and black.
    The whole thing is really dumb.
    Nobody in the world could think this was anything other than blue and black.
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/a391a1b4b46dd6b498d379e50f96ecbc/tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg
    That one is light blue and 'gold'...seriously :(:confused:

depends on the photo you're looking at. The one on AH it's blue and black but the one I saw on the news was silver and black.
    The whole thing is really dumb.
    Nobody in the world could think this was anything other than blue and black.
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/a391a1b4b46dd6b498d379e50f96ecbc/tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg
    Just asked the 4yo and she said blue and brown....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    That one is light blue and 'gold'...seriously :(:confused:

Yep, that's what I see as well...

Yep, that's what I see as well...
    We're clearly right :D

gerard_65 wrote: »
    But I can see all three variants shown here....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Given the debates on here about taking/not taking gels, this made me smile ;)

2airimr.jpg

Nice eclipse pic taken by one of my work colleagues from the roof earlier this morning.

2qa7k1z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

opus wrote: »
    Given the debates on here about taking/not taking gels, this made me smile ;)

2airimr.jpg

Did you taste it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Want....

Kinvara6_BOS_lateral.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Already mentioned on the Limerick marathon event thread but really deserves a wider audience, the most bizarre goody bag contents I've ever seen :)

9qvgvo.jpg

Ok there was a nice t-shirt as well to be fair.

Might not agree with the sentiments seeing as I live in Cork but have to give the Bohs fans top marks for this :)

wbs8jk.jpg

This place is gone mad..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

If only the Rant thread was still around - if a topic doesn't interest you then leave well alone - let others debate what they want - that's the beauty of this place - you have the choice to ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

kit3 wrote: »
    If only the Rant thread was still around - if a topic doesn't interest you then leave well alone - let others debate what they want - that's the beauty of this place - you have the choice to ignore

true... but you also have the choice to express your lack of interest :p

annapr wrote: »
    true... but you also have the choice to express your lack of interest :p

Absolutely Anna, once you don't try to dictate what others discuss. If I'm not interested in a subject then I leave well alone but have no issue with others discussing it till they're blue in the face if they wish :) Similarly, I have no interest in being part of a same-sex marriage but have no issue with it for others so I will be voting yes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,148 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yes, express your lack of interest and then fook off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭DocQismyJesus

Lolz at people liking posts they completely misinterpret

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Lolz at people liking posts they completely misinterpret

Bit like the NO campaign and their understanding of the referendum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭DocQismyJesus

If people think I'm the reason this forum is now completely dysfunctional- like this post. Over 10 likes and I'll fook off into the sweet night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭NetwerkErrer

If people think I'm the reason this forum is now completely dysfunctional- like this post. Over 10 likes and I'll fook off into the sweet night

How long are the polls open for? I need to do some research before I cast my vote.:)

It should really be a yes/no poll in the interests of equality (genuine comment)

Over 10 likes and I'll fook off
    U aint no Oggie...

It's always nice to come first in something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Is this referendum really relevant to the ART forum ?

• Advertisement

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Is this referendum really relevant to the ART forum ?

Poll or referendum? I'm lost with all this nonsense.

Advertisement