Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Oh that sounds yum!
    Just trying to decide what to have for lunch myself! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm hoping that a huge bowl of muesli, a banana and a litre of water will be enough to last me until I get home later...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I just had a cheese and Tayto sambo - forgot how tasty they were :P

We used to eat sauce sambos and sugar sambos when we were young. If you were lucky, you got the heel from the pan.

I think I'd eat just about anything! I'm in total muck savage mode today! I have a Tim Horton chocolate doughnut in the kitchen to have with my coffee later. :D:D:D

The seagull that was hanging around yesterday has taken up residency on the mat just inside the front door of our office. I'm thinking we're gonna call him buddy!

This is Buddy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

The seagull that was hanging around yesterday has taken up residency on the mat just inside the front door of our office. I'm thinking we're gonna call him buddy!

Alternative to the donut for lunch :D - roast segull, with baby potatoes on a bed of rocket lightly drizzled with olive oil :eek:

Alternative to the donut for lunch :D - roast segull, with baby potatoes on a bed of rocket lightly drizzled with olive oil :eek:

There are no words!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Don't worry - I'm a little giddy today - I'm on holidays for a week starting in 4hrs - but I've about a days work ahead of me :(

Ah feck the work. Stay giddy :D:D It's way more fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Oh that sounds yum!
    Just trying to decide what to have for lunch myself! :rolleyes:

I just ate some miles, booya!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Not trying to rub it in or anything but Im on my first day of 8 weeks of holidays today:D. Being a teacher rocks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

Bally8 wrote: »
    Not trying to rub it in or anything but Im on my first day of 8 weeks of holidays today:D. Being a teacher rocks!!!

I'm just green reading that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

I just had a cheese and Tayto sambo - forgot how tasty they were :P

im jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Bally8 wrote: »

even more jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

How hard/easy is it to drive a left hander on the highwas and byways of ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Not a major problem - I had a couple of classic cars that were left hookers. You do need to be extra careful when overtaking but as long as you are smart and careful it's really not an issue.

I'm home! *dances*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Your young, Your home for the weekend - and your posting here on a Friday night instead of been out on the town?? Would'nt have happened in my time!! Of course the 'interweb' had'nt been invented in 'my time'!!:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I'm a dedicated athlete which is why I don't go out on Friday nights. :D

gerard65 wrote: »
    Your young, Your home for the weekend - and your posting here on a Friday night instead of been out on the town?? Would'nt have happened in my time!! Of course the 'interweb' had'nt been invented in 'my time'!!:eek:

Um, to make it worse I'm just back from 5 miles... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

ultraman1 wrote: »
    How hard/easy is it to drive a left hander on the highwas and byways of ireland?
    Easier than entering a multi-storey car-park. You should invest in one of these:
    Reach-Extender-with-Magnetic-Tip-191919-PRODUCT-BIG_IMAGE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭tagoona

That reminds me....
    Took some relatives to the cliffs of moher on saturday.
    Dear god, did they think only bus drivers would be parking in the car parks?
    The ticket machine on the way...... I watch 5 cars of tourists stop and have to get out and stand up to put the ticket in..
    Nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Great day of sport yesterday on TV. I know it was a good day and all but

Limerick V Cork (great game. Hard luck Limerick, was never a penalty)
    Dublin V Kilkenny (great performance from the Dubs)
    Tennis final (got a bit bored in the last set)
    Tour de France (stage 2)

I'd say I wore the batteries of the remote out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

<rant> Back in work after a week's holiday... Not happy. </rant>

Private Practice on tonight and Michael Jackson's memorial is on tomorrow night on TV3 - looking forward to watching it :D:D
    Hope he gets a good send off.

Someone hold me back before I hop on a train back to Dublin.

Oh no..... What's happened???????? :(:(:(

Worst case of the Mondays ever. Kirby + 12 hour shift + finding out that at least one housemate is a religious nutbag = *sadkirbyface*

Oh god Religious nut bags are never good. especially living in the same house as you.
    Might be worth keeping an eye out for somewhere else??

• Advertisement

Well I'm moving out in 2 months anyway when my friend moves down... but trust me, it's going to be extremely difficult to get me back west after I go home this weekend. Right now I feel like I'd rather be on the dole in Dublin than doing anything here. I miss way too many people way too much, and work is making me *sadface*

Advertisement