Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Evening in with Ben and Jerry? Watch a movie and have some ice cream :)

I'm just back from going to see Bruno with a friend. Enjoyed it, but it's not as good as Borat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Watching season 1 of arrested development, it's so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Just got control of the tv back, girls are going to watch a movie in bedroom so I think tv and ice cream it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jeffontour

I just had the bottle of beer I've been craving since my run today and now I'm settling in to Jonathan Woss. Up nice and early tomorrow for another run the it's The Boss tomorrow evening. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Just watchin first series of sopranos, big weekend of running ahead, 5 miles tomorrow pmp, followed by lsr 12 miles on Sunday. Received my number and timing chip for 5 miler in park today, mentally preparing myself for that already, my second race ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I'm downloading karaoke :D:D:D

Just watchin first series of sopranos, big weekend of running ahead, 5 miles tomorrow pmp, followed by lsr 12 miles on Sunday. Received my number and timing chip for 5 miler in park today, mentally preparing myself for that already, my second race ever

If you start watching the Sopranos you can say goodbye to your running for the next couple of weeks, highly addictive, I guarantee you'll watch every season within 2 weeks :D or is that just me

2 weeks maybe exaggerated :D

Woddle wrote: »
    If you start watching the Sopranos you can say goodbye to your running for the next couple of weeks, highly addictive, I guarantee you'll watch every season within 2 weeks :D or is that just me

2 weeks maybe exaggerated :D

oh I know exactly what you mean, one hungover Sunday I watched it for 10 hours straight, the entire third series I think.

The missus loves it and wants to start watching it again, I forgotten just how well written it is. Just watched pauly steal a coffee pot from large chain coffee shop after giving out reams about how the Americans are making tonnes of cash out of Italian invented coffee. Class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

Twiggy does it again. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I was meant to go out last night, for my first proper night out in MONTHS...had planned to do this weekends shceduled long run upon my return from work, come home, munch get showered and then go out. Was too tired to run...went to bed to 'rest' for a bit and woke up at 10:30. I feel like I'm about 40 years older than I actually am. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

jeffontour wrote: »
    I just had the bottle of beer I've been craving since my run today and now I'm settling in to Jonathan Woss. Up nice and early tomorrow for another run the it's The Boss tomorrow evening. Can't wait.

I so furious sitting here in work and just got a free ticket to the gig but cant go because i stuck here till twelve, Though it is a bit of a conundrum because if i wasnt stuck in here i wouldnt have got talking to the lad who offered me the ticket before the gig was on :(

Ecoli that sucks :(

Where are you working that ur stuck there until 12????????

Ecoli that sucks :(

Where are you working that ur stuck there until 12????????

An online betting office. during the summer it not great working nights but it suits me the rest of the year because i in college so i can juggle the two

Ah I see... still sucks having to work late on a Saturday though :(

Ah I see... still sucks having to work late on a Saturday though :(

Tell me about it as sundays are usually races days and not fun working late and up early for races :D

Well did everyone have a good weekend???

Yup, because it's great being back in Dublin. :pac:

Got all the running done that I wanted to, and got to meet up with my friends properly.

Yeah, had areally good weekend of running, and had the in laws over for a thai red curry, a few beers and a glass of red wine or two noice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Woddle wrote: »
    Watching season 1 of arrested development, it's so funny

Wait 'til you hear about Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog:D
    ...They're supposed to be making a movie...can't wait for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Magnet

Ya know that expression "Dance like no ones watchin..."

I just got caught :o
    Damn windows...
    God I`m sooo red

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Yay, Monday is over which means it's Tuesday workwise now which is almost Wednesday which is midweek which means the weekend isn't far away.:D

Hurry up and be Friday so I can be back home again :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Hurry up and be Friday so I can be back home again :-/

Ah is it that bad there? might be going to our office there for a few days at the end of the summer.. :D

Its more of a combination of things, I'm homesick the entire time that I'm there and I hate my job.

Seriously thinking of just coming back home and going back to college in September for a masters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Its more of a combination of things, I'm homesick the entire time that I'm there and I hate my job.

Seriously thinking of just coming back home and going back to college in September for a masters.
    Ah thats a pity, hang in there for a while and see how it goes, have you met up with many ppl down there?

Haven't really had a chance to, but I've found the people I work with to be very insular, and not really interested in being friendly to new people. :(

YOu'll be grand. Give it some time ... It'll get better! Promise! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Had a great weekend of surfing and partying... Back to the grind now, no more holidays/trips for a few weeks... Must try to get some study in around my running instead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Magnet wrote: »
    Ya know that expression "Dance like no ones watchin..."

I just got caught :o
    Damn windows...
    God I`m sooo red

Its up on youtube.:D

• Advertisement

Just saw public enemy and all I can say is don't waste your time or money, you end up really not caring and in the machine gun sections I found myself covering my ears, am I getting old.
    Crap film

Advertisement