Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

It's gone on hols

I wish i was going on hols:mad::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I do the same at work lol :D:D:D

Really ... id never have guessed !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Im going wedding dress shopping tomorrow. Im excited and scared in equal measure. I've heard those ladies in the shops are very blunt. I so wish I did more than just talk about going on a diet for the last few months:eek:

Bally8 wrote: »
    Im going wedding dress shopping tomorrow. Im excited and scared in equal measure. I've heard those ladies in the shops are very blunt. I so wish I did more than just talk about going on a diet for the last few months:eek:

pssst diet smiet!!

• Advertisement

When is the wedding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm sure you'll be fine! Hope you find something soon, I'm currently looking out for something to wear to my graduation (which is MONTHS away, but the sales are on now...), and I can't seem to find anything decent.

When is the wedding?

Next April in Vegas:)

I'm sure you'll be fine! Hope you find something soon, I'm currently looking out for something to wear to my graduation (which is MONTHS away, but the sales are on now...), and I can't seem to find anything decent.

Must be really cool for you to shop now after losing weight like you have done over the past few months though

Loads of time to diet. You can always get the dress altered closer the time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

is it just me or is there a lot of anger on boards today?? Between ranting about mobile companies, walkers, cyclist etc........maybe we should all take a deep breath! hehehe :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

all boardsies are invited to wedding .............. comment;)

Can i come too?!!

In other news, i think i feel a cold brewing :(:(

ULstudent wrote: »
    Can i come too?!!

In other news, i think i feel a cold brewing :(:(

Noooooo - you're supposed to push me for 10miles on Sunday

Noooooo - you're supposed to push me for 10miles on Sunday

I meant cold sore, not a cold! And yes the cold sore has errupted - the bastard but all good other than that *awaits inevitability of swine flu now that i jinxed myself* :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I'm starting next weekend (again for an April '10 wedding). I've lost 1/3 of the weight I need to lose and wasn't going to start shopping until October when I'm the proper weight but all the websites seem to say you need to start at least 9 months in advance.

All this talk of weddings is making it Billy Idol time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

have a practice run first.. I had a day in London with a friend going round the posh frock shops trying on the most ridiculous dresses we could find :D It was great fun and made the real thing much less stressful.
    When I finally did go proper dress shopping there was a collective thud of the shop ladies' jaws hitting the floor when I told them I wouldn't be wearing fake tan :D I had to giggle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I would rather go tanless but unfortunately, too many ironmen have resulted in the shape of my tri-top straps being permanently tattoo'ed into my back a bit like
    IMGP0850.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

lol:D or you could wear a tri top shaped dress :P

I've nowt against fake tan really. It's just that I'm as pale as pale can be.... I'd never had a tan, real or fake in my life and the wedding was in December... I just wouldn't have looked like me. it worked out ok... the dress had a kind of antique-ish quality which (I think) suited the pale look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

See that t*at Ronaldo got a good ol fashioned LOI kick up the backside against the hoops <FART> Car's still banjaxed, needs a new water pump, which will mean disconnecting teh rad, exhaust manifolds, camshaft cover and then engine front cover <BELCH> I looked at teh Haynes for it but don't have a hoist so I'll let teh greasemonkey do it. While he's in there he can do teh timing chain <SCRATCH CROTCH> Now I need a beer...

That's evened up the oestrogen / testosterone level nicely I feel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

See that t*at Ronaldo got a good ol fashioned LOI kick up the backside against the hoops <FART> Car's still banjaxed, needs a new water pump, which will mean disconnecting teh rad, exhaust manifolds, camshaft cover and then engine front cover <BELCH> I looked at teh Haynes for it but don't have a hoist so I'll let teh greasemonkey do it. While he's in there he can do teh timing chain <SCRATCH CROTCH> Now I need a beer...

That's evened up the oestrogen / testosterone level nicely I feel

Amadeus, what are you doing in the wedding forum? Now, I was thinking fuscia for the bridesmaids, or hot pink, oh I just don't know, :throws tantrum:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Amadeus, what are you doing in the wedding forum? Now, I was thinking fuscia for the bridesmaids, or hot pink, oh I just don't know, :throws tantrum:

Like most men I see in 8 bit. Peach is a fruit, not a colour :D

Only 2 days to go until the weekend WOOHOO!!!

I think I've just found the scariest food ever.

Deep fried Coca-Cola

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I may have over-reacted slightly re: the injury flare up. Just been for a four mile thing we're not supposed to talk about in this thread and experienced no pain, however I was in pain before I started and when I stopped to walk into the house, I'm in pain when I go to sit and stand up and when I do pretty much every thing else, thus, I have come to the following conclusion, that thing we're not supposed to talk about in this thread is the only thing that does not cause me pain so I should take a few days off and do a few long ones of those things we're not supposed to talk about in this thread until the pain clears. Yes?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I think I've just found the scariest food ever.

Deep fried Coca-Cola

What were you looking up in order to find that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jeffontour

Like most men I see in 8 bit. Peach is a fruit, not a colour :D

Or to continue your previous theme you might hear it said, that Ronaldo lad is a #@? but scored a peach of a goal last night. Now, for the love of God, no more wedding talk! I've a rake of them to go to in the next while and that's hard enough. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

jeffontour wrote: »
    Or to continue your previous theme you might hear it said, that Ronaldo lad is a #@? but scored a peach of a goal last night. Now, for the love of God, no more wedding talk! I've a rake of them to go to in the next while and that's hard enough. :)

Oooooh, do let us know how you get on, we'll need to know everything, favourite church, venue, food, band, colour of the bridesmaids, speech, cake, priest, flowers, dj, table settings, chair covers, drone, drone, drone, drone

• Advertisement

What were you looking up in order to find that? :pac:

Someone linked an image of it in their sig on another forum, so I just had to google it :pac:

Advertisement