Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

Here's my photos from Rovers V Real game on Monday: picutures.

Best pic - the £80m prima-donna sends one over the bar:
    3628EA0E726143488BA588B95499BF35-500.jpg

great pic there krusty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

At long last I've booked a break for myself :D
    Even though I'm still awaiting work approval :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just remembered how much I hate writing personal statements. Who would have thought that writing a page would be such a pain in the hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JKF

Especially for everyone currently on a wedding buzz! Sickbags at the ready folks...

Runner%27s-Wedding-Cake-Topper-726692.jpg

(Apologies if anyone is actually considering using one of these!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Here's my photos from Rovers V Real game on Monday: picutures.

Best pic - the £80m prima-donna sends one over the bar:
    3628EA0E726143488BA588B95499BF35-500.jpg

ha the guy with crutches behind the goals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

That's fcuking hilarious. Never saw that before.

So i know this is the a/r/t forum and all but tomorrow morning - spinning or 10k run?

Edited: problem solved. there is no spin class on friday morning. d'oh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Hey Foxx92, United are in Bray tomorrow night, myself and my on will be there showing off our maroon attire - Go United, we need to change our current run of form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

A few movies to see and not
    I really enjoyed Valkyrie and ole Tom was excellent.
    Do not waste 2 hours and 42 mins watching Watchmen, a load of crap, should have done an lsr instead :D
    Also decided to stick on Don McClean today and was really enjoying it but just one problem I can't listen to American Pie without thinking of Madonna :mad:
    I reckon her version must be the worst cover ever of a song, must have a think and see if I can remember any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

JKF wrote: »
    Especially for everyone currently on a wedding buzz! Sickbags at the ready folks...

Runner%27s-Wedding-Cake-Topper-726692.jpg

(Apologies if anyone is actually considering using one of these!!)

And if you are actually considering using it - make sure you spell correctly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

It's Friday :D:D:D
    One week until i go to Alton Towers and maybe one week until I finish work....... Watch this space!

Woo Hoo - I've been given the seal of approval of the new role in my current job. The new role starts on Aug 1st (well 4th with the weekend etc) :D:D:D:D:D
    So I get to keep my same salary with commission and can finally look into getting the hell out of my parents house :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

lecheile wrote: »
    And if you are actually considering using it - make sure you spell correctly ;)

:D Never even noticed!

Looking forward to the start of the London GP this evening- I'm bored out of my head here! Currently on a combo of Tour de France, Farmville on Facebook and my mother wrecking my head about wedding stuff...

Not good :(

can finally look into getting the hell out of my parents house :D:D:D:D:D:D

thats gratitude :rolleyes:!

thats gratitude :rolleyes:!

Ah see.. You don't understand..
    My parents are great. it's my sister!!! ......... MCOS can back me up on that one! The girl drives me demented! She has the worst mood swings of anyone I have ever met and has the BIGGEST chip on her shoulder and an aggressive attitude towards people in general!

It's alot easier to not live under the same roof as her.

will she be sad to see you go ?

will she be sad to see you go ?

No I'd say she'd nearly pack my stuff for me!

Did any one else just see that hailstone shower, July eh?
    Due on the track in 90mins and then off to the Galway game - fingers crossed!

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Did any one else just see that hailstone shower, July eh?
    Due on the track in 90mins and then off to the Galway game - fingers crossed!

No hailstones in Limerick today :):)

Holy mother of divine jesus!! Bit of rain here but nothing like that!

Speaking of jesus, my mother is currently having a canary because I've just enlightened her to the fact that we've decided to not get married in a church
    Shes giving me that 'why do you hurt me this way?' face that only mothers can do... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭W.B. Yeats

JKF wrote: »
    Holy mother of divine jesus!! Bit of rain here but nothing like that!

Speaking of jesus, my mother is currently having a canary because I've just enlightened her to the fact that we've decided to not get married in a church
    Shes giving me that 'why do you hurt me this way?' face that only mothers can do... ;)

:D
    Hilarious
    Irish mothers...
    I remember my mother did something similar when I moved in with my then girlfriend and now wife. I think her final comment was to my father "will you not speak to him"

• Advertisement

Chrishht!

Just looking out the window here to sun and nice white fluffy cloud.

Here's to hoping the rain holds off for your track session!

ULstudent wrote: »
    Chrishht!

Just looking out the window here to sun and nice white fluffy cloud.

Here's to hoping the rain holds off for your track session!

Made it to rep 5 of 6 as the downpour followed me to Greystones, wasn't that bad and helped cool me down :rolleyes:.
    Then watched Galway come from a goal down to beat Bray with a goal in the last minute :D:D, think we're loosing O'Shea to Middlesboro though, but a nice leaving present all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

Good win for Galway - gives them a nice gap ahead of the drop zone. The Drogs had a bad night but there's a long way to go in the season. Big games vs Bohs and Rovers at home coming up in the next 2 weeks.

Jesus.... those hailstones are mental!!!!

No I'd say she'd nearly pack my stuff for me!

True sign of sisterly love there!

True sign of sisterly love there!

The best lol
    Just made another apple crumble. They keep getting better and better D :D
    Need to decide what my next baking challenge is going to be now that I've perfected the crumble - my apartment is going to be baking heaven in a few months :D:D

The best lol
    Just made another apple crumble. They keep getting better and better D :D
    Need to decide what my next baking challenge is going to be now that I've perfected the crumble - my apartment is going to be baking heaven in a few months :D:D

Carrot cake!!
    I'm sure a few boardsies would not mind free cake tasting.

I had apple crumble in Aubars today but tbh it was more apple than crumble and iv beel feeling sickly ever since :mad::(

I had apple crumble in Aubars today but tbh it was more apple than crumble and iv beel feeling sickly ever since :mad::(

Just back from Mount Usher Gardens - nice glass of Procecco (with a Raspberry in it;)) shared a big plate of anti-pasta with the OH (Tapeande, feta, brie, dahl, mozzarella & sun-dried tomatoes, salad) and then finished off with some apple and blueberry crumble and an expresso and all while my son was at a birthday party - heaven!
    5210_1128534107878_1662987617_301091_7254337_s.jpg

NYOM

• Advertisement

Drinking strawberry soymilk as we speak. It's nice. Curious to know what it would taste like with porridge ...

Advertisement