Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Instead of my LSR this morning I opted for staying in bed watching Ally McBeal for four hours...will head out for a 2 - 2 and a half hour thing we're not supposed to talk about in this thread after my dinner. :D Looks like it's gunna be a cold one tonight so I'm looking forward to it now.

Iv been doing the saem all day except with season 4 of ER.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

ULstudent wrote: »
    Iv been doing the saem all day except with season 4 of ER.

That's far less embarassing than what I've been watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Feeling fairly shaged today between the half yesterday and the BHAA party last night. It was a good day and night, but I'm paying for it now.

Used to be able to see who else was logged in, at the bottom of the page, can't now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

more privacy for those posting during work ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

gerard65 wrote: »
    Used to be able to see who else was logged in, at the bottom of the page, can't now?

Well I for one am glad, it was a pointless tool, and given that I do be on it 24x7 I'm glad no one can see that I'm on it 24x7 :D

Anyone read page 32 of the herald yesterday, it was about a youth and her friends getting away with kicking a woman in the head and then continuing to beat her, makes me sick.
    I know the victim very well and she was walking home late at night with her boyfriend when they were both attacked, he was held down and then the rest of the gang went to town on her. Really horrible stuff. Fcuking judges should not be letting people away with this, so whats the message here, its OK to kick someone in the head ? :mad:

Did this happen local?

Woddle wrote: »
    Well I for one am glad, it was a pointless tool, and given that I do be on it 24x7 I'm glad no one can see that I'm on it 24x7 :D

Its back again. And your not logged in:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

... he is now ...

• Advertisement

Did this happen local?

Out in Loughlanstown.

Why is it back, I really don't see the point in it :D

Just back from a going away do in shannon. had 2 pints of Guinness and water after for the night. my roommate asked me why i didn't get pissed of my face and i told her

1. i had no aspiration too
    2.marathon is 3 weeks away.

her reply' its 3 whole weeks away ... sure you can get pissed away for the next 2 weekends' :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

its good to have a place to come where people understand as all my friends think you can just get pissed all the time and shur you will be grand for the marathon anyway cos you train a lot!!:rolleyes:

Why is it back, I really don't see the point in it :D

Out of spite for you!

I, for one, welcome our new european overlords:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

I, for one, welcome our new european overlords:D

So we're all working for €1.84 an hour now right? Might as well give up the job and go on the dole so...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Dublin Marathon registration is closing at 5pm on Monday. Anyone care to wager how many threads we will get starting with:
    ...OMFG I can't believe it's closed already, can anybody help?...
    ...I've raised 3 trillion dollars for charity..please help....
    ...Ive gotten up to 8 miles on my long runs. Do you think I can do it?...

^^^
    That's so funny nearly as funny as my hair or lack of it, I tried to give myself a haircut and made a balls of it so I got the wife to help me finish it, so I changed the blade to a 3mm so she could sort out the neck hair, she claims she didn't realise I had changed the blade. Needless to say she too made a balls and now I have a blade 3 all over, my daughter refused to look at me :D and when I was giving out to her on a different matter her reply was well your hair is hideous and she's right it's terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Pics or GTFO, tbh

Pics or GTFO, tbh

Well I believe racepix will be at Rathfarnham tomorrow :D I'll be honest its not a flattering look, I just hope it grows back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Ugghh this must be my first alcohol free Saturday night in years, going spare looking at crap TV all night. I have to put up with another 3 of these before I can get back to booze laiden normality!!

Woddle, looks like I will make rRathfarnham tomorrow. Any sign of those singlets?

• Advertisement

menoscemo wrote: »
    normality!!

Woddle, looks like I will make Rathfarnham tomorrow. Any sign of those singlets?

No still at the printers, did you fit your lsr in on Friday? if so how did it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Grand thanks. See the log; this is the off topic thread :p

Pics or GTFO, tbh

It's worse than I thought :D
    3980826603_a2c996c5cc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Scalped! :D

Am contemplating getting my hair cut a bit shorter before the marathon, but not that drastic.. :p

Scalped! :D

Am contemplating getting my hair cut a bit shorter before the marathon, but not that drastic.. :p

It's a bit too short alright, I've been wearing a cap all day bar the race and will continue to do so till it grows back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Stop your whining about having short hair, some of us would be glad of even that much cover on top.

we have the same hair woddle but i choose to have mine like that and everyone keeps battering me to grow it back. They insist i look like the boy in the striped pyjames.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

robinph wrote: »
    Stop your whining about having short hair, some of us would be glad of even that much cover on top.

LOL...you poor thing.

Woddle think you've got more hair on your legs there than you do on your head. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

It's worse than I thought :D
    3980826603_a2c996c5cc.jpg

That's a proper race pb hair cut. Go for a number 2 for the marathon. That number 3 left you with too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

if you wanted to buy a ticket for the ire v italy match in croker you HAVE to buy a ticket for the montenegro match also !!! so thats about €85 x 2.

its a joke.

what a scam by the fai.

the monty lads will think we're mad if 82,000 turn up to see a meaningless* match. against the great montenegro

* probably.

Advertisement