Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

littlebug wrote: »
    Grand National tips anyone?
    state of play for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

kennyb3 wrote: »
    state of play for me

Added to my ever growing list.
    Cerium/ snowy morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭griffin100

get my 6yo daughter to pick a horse for you....last year she picked the 100-1 winner because she liked the jockeys silks....€5 win bet...that was a good day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

griffin100 wrote: »
    get my 6yo daughter to pick a horse for you....last year she picked the 100-1 winner because she liked the jockeys silks....€5 win bet...that was a good day:D
    Well, go on then! Pick one for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

The Package
    Tricky Trickster
    Irish Raptor

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Thats how I usually pick horses, I pick the one in Leeds colours usually. Guess what colours the winner of the Irish Grand National wore? Yep, yellow, white and blue...guess who decided to bet on Ruby Walsh instead? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

c'mon Tom watson.

I got my 5 year old to look through the whole list and without prompting he said "definitely State of Play". He has a scary ability to predict things so that's where my money is going (all 2 euro of it).

the child has spoken.......Flintoff

I got my 5 year old to look through the whole list and without prompting he said "definitely State of Play". He has a scary ability to predict things so that's where my money is going (all 2 euro of it).

I was going to go for that myself, instead went for Priests Leap(Leeds colours) and back up of Black Alpachi(cos he's quite good).

Currently in hotel in Galway listening to the mighty Leeds not beat Southend, gotta admit, the girl knows how to holiday.:pac:

• Advertisement

Feck that, no more betting on horses for me for another year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Just about to order me a brand new garmin 305 for 130£ on amazon :)

Small child for sale, will deliver.

Small child for sale, will deliver.

Whohooo I'll keep mine. State of Play 3rd. I've no idea what my e/w bet will get me. Off to the bookies to find out now :D

Yeah my e/w bet for black alpalachi should cover my bet so that'll do me like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

I have now given my blessing to my daughters to support any other team bar Spurs, I wish my father had given me the same choice, they were ****e, the ref was also crap and man do I hate Michael Brown, the guy can not play football, he's just there to chop the legs of players who can play. So pissed off, I'm now going out to jump on the trampeline :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

Woddle wrote: »
    I have now given my blessing to my daughters to support any other team bar Spurs, I wish my father had given me the same choice, they were ****e, the ref was also crap and man do I hate Michael Brown, the guy can not play football, he's just there to chop the legs of players who can play. So pissed off, I'm now going out to jump on the trampelonine :D

It must be tough alright,Woddle...but then again i support Liverpool !
    ( but at least we win a few trophys every few years :D )

And Michael Brown is a pr1ck of the highest order...did you see Gerrard give him a whack of an elbow a few weeks back ?
    It was a beauty,Ref looked straight at it and said nothing...the refs even hate him !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

I have now given my blessing to my daughters to support any other team bar Spurs, I wish my father had given me the same choice, they were ****e, the ref was also crap and man do I hate Michael Brown, the guy can not play football, he's just there to chop the legs of players who can play. So pissed off, I'm now going out to jump on the trampeline :D
    HA, you think you have it bad, try following Leeds.:rolleyes:

What to do, got Choi @ 50/1 or a £3 euro each way, he's now 2/1 on betfair, so I could lay him and make 35 quid regardless or let it ride or hang on in the hopes that he wins and get a 100

What to do, got Choi @ 50/1 or a £3 euro each way, he's now 2/1 on betfair, so I could lay him and make 35 quid regardless or let it ride or hang on in the hopes that he wins and get a 100

Go with it...he is playing better than all of them at the minute.

• Advertisement

Sosa wrote: »
    Go with it...he is playing better than all of them at the minute.

Right will do as the wife said the same but I tend to ignore her as she hasn't a clue :D

Right will do as the wife said the same but I tend to ignore her as she hasn't a clue :D

Kim has come from nowhere though...dont rule out Tiger just yet either.

Nice skied shot from tiger there,but will probably use that hook shot of his to reach the green in 2 anyway :D

I had 3 of them backed, Villegas and Choi e/w and 25 euro on Tiger to win.

Micklenson is being very aggresive and I think its going to cost him

I had 3 of them backed, Villegas and Choi e/w and 25 euro on Tiger to win.

whats e/w top 5 ?
    Choi is nailed on for top 5 at least.

Sosa wrote: »
    whats e/w top 5 ?
    Choi is nailed on for top 5 at least.

1/4 the places up to 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

SUPER, SUPER LEEDS. Back in the automatic promotion place tonight:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back in our own hands now. Need to continue this winning streak, no more feck ups, just keep winning. Convincing win tonight, at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

gerard65 wrote: »

You've tempted fate now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

gerard65 wrote: »

oh god, you sound like my older brother born in 1965.
    he used to go on and on and on about .............giles.........lorrimer............hunter...............bremner.........gray..........and a few more names that just rolled off his tongue.

NB * after each name was called out there was a glazed look in his eyes and a sense of awe and wonder and a short silence followed before continuing on with the next god.

so whats the crack. are the great leeds coming back to haunt us ????

Advertisement