Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

gerard65 wrote: »
    No still won't work. But in other news Leeds won today.

I'm pretty sure the whole of Ryan's heard this today and who the goal scorers were, I got a little over excited! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm pretty sure the whole of Ryan's heard this today and who the goal scorers were, I got a little over excited! :D

Well Leeds wins are so rare that it's understandable that you get a little overexcited when they do win :pac:;)

Well Leeds wins are so rare that it's understandable that you get a little overexcited when they do win :pac:;)

If only there was a thumbs down button... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

If only there was a thumbs down button... :p

Invert your monitor...that'll show her:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

*Down with that sort of thing*:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

gerard65 wrote: »
    *Down with that sort of thing*:)

Careful now.

Don't be so silly, all the writing would slide off.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Ctl + alt + arrow down

Tee hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭racheljev

Jeez the Dubs are frickin killing me, nerves in tatters... Come on you boys in blue, please!!!

racheljev wrote: »
    Jeez the Dubs are frickin killing me, nerves in tatters... Come on you boys in blue, please!!!
    Ah well, they kept us entertained for the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

racheljev wrote: »

I'll keep my mouth shut for once :D

You know what's really annoying, someone ringing you - asking how you are and then before you even get a chance to take your pre-response breath they start saying how crappy they are feeling and telling you why they are feeling crappy. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

A/R/T off topic stuff continued over on KCs log by the looks of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I feel so naked without my Modding Hat.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Rineanna wrote: »

That is all.
    Everyone feels a little unusual when they go through 'the change'. :D

Everyone feels a little unusual when they go through 'the change'. :D

LET IT GO!

I am, and have always been, male contrary to popular belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

I am, and have always been, male contrary to popular belief.

Monday mornings are so much easier thinking about the pre-contrary naked Rineanna...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I am, and have always been, female according to popular belief.

Fixed your post

What a **** morning - this day 2 days il be graduating. Bring on the free family dinner and drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Anyone spot this lad about dublin,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bAK_l5JIaY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

no shels. but you'd see 15,000 of him just before the gun goes in dublin marathon in oct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

:( just got very nicely phrased rejection email for job I interviewed for two weeks ago.......think this calls for chocolate!

Derval O'Rourke is planning a slight change in event in time for the 2012 Olympics: The 100 metre Irish Dancing Hurdles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl58llaUAG4&feature=player_embedded

....we could sweep the podium if it becomes an Olympic event, although I'd imagine the yanks will produce some world beaters in the event.

spaceylou wrote: »
    :( just got very nicely phrased rejection email for job I interviewed for two weeks ago.......think this calls for chocolate!

Never a nice feeling. Yeah, flake into the chocolate for the night.

okay people - i am going to change my username. i need options. throw out a few catchy usernames there and ill see if we have a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

ULalumni

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

UnempLoyed

Nope, bad idea. ignore me.

ULstudent wrote: »
    okay people - i am going to change my username. i need options. throw out a few catchy usernames there and ill see if we have a winner

IMO I wouldn't do it. You're name is too established around here and you might regret it. I know I did and went back to osnola ivax even though it is spelt backwards and incorrectly and he doesn't even play for Liverpool any more but maybe if he did, they wouldn't be so.!? @?!@??@!x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

IMO I wouldn't do it. You're name is too established around here and you might regret it. I know I did and went back to osnola ivax even though it is spelt backwards and incorrectly and he doesn't even play for Liverpool any more but maybe if he did, they wouldn't be so.!? @?!@??@!x

on the plus side, liverpool have 3 teams beneath them in the league tables..... the great stoke, west ham and the great wigan. Also, dont despair .......... yere great rivals everton (from the city of, ahem, football) also have only 1 point.

As a Man U fan, i hope i don't appear patronising (that means talking down to people) its all in good fun :D

on the plus side, liverpool have 3 teams beneath them in the league tables..... the great stoke, west ham and the great wigan. Also, dont despair .......... yere great rivals everton (from the city of, ahem, football) also have only 1 point.

As a Man U fan, i hope i don't appear patronising (that means talking down to people) its all in good fun :D

Been listening to it all day mate, in fact the last 20 years, well used to it. Manure fans bring patronising to whole new levels ;). My boss, Liverpool fan, was in foul humour all day aswell, it was some funny. Despair is the feeling of the day.

want to get my hands on a turbo. my spin bike is out of commission and turbo would suit me seeing as im out on the bike more and itl be great for winter too i suppose. Any opinions on this one - seems fairly good but im not too schooled on trainers

http://cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=171&idproduct=17834

also - do they wear tyres much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

ULstudent wrote: »

The Spin Doctor

Advertisement