Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Rugby

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Ah right, cheers. How do I know how much money I've got coming in though. It doesn't tell me how much I get from my sponsors etc. or my wage packet, just individual players.

Office -> finances

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Sorry about all the questions, I just set up my team today :) It says I have no expenditure and no income, is this just because I haven't gone through a full week yet?

Sorry again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Sorry about all the questions, I just set up my team today :) It says I have no expenditure and no income, is this just because I haven't gone through a full week yet?

Well your financial adviser has nothing to report on since you'v made any money or spent any. You'll get your report next Monday which will shoe you your income + expenditure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Oisinjm wrote: »

Pretty much. Get a financial advisor, coaches and training facilities to start off. Do not invest any more then 5k in your YA, its a waste of money - instead identify what of players you need, go to the transfer market, be picky, buy them young and buy players with good non-changeable attributes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Joined last week and must say so far it looks impressive, I have one query/observation regarding the transfer market. It seems some very average players are selling for crazy money. It would be a very long time before I can afford to pay such money for players only as good as the ones I was given in my current squad. Is the transfer market policed because I can't help but think that some element of cheating exists

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

I think its very overheated at the moment due to it being the first week of the season and the changes in squad size announced last week.Been trying to buy a few players but the bids were crazy for very average players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Wait a while - a lot of people are currently out spending their promotion money in a rather wasteful manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I know, too much money been thrown around, anyone got some players with less than 500 CSR? I'm looking to buy . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

ajeffares wrote: »
    I know, too much money been thrown around, anyone got some players with less than 500 CSR? I'm looking to buy . . .

I've seen players like that being sold for 20 grand+ over the last few days. Very high demand at the minute for low wage players with the enlarged squads.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what the story is with the numbers for the international squads? Has it gone up or down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Redneck Nukes

ajeffares wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the story is with the numbers for the international squads? Has it gone up or down?
    Min has gone up to 28 and Max is 30

oh so no change with max. Damn I have a player pushing for no 32 or 33 on the US u20s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Murray says: ""I don't like this new law, because your first instinct when you see a man on the ground is to go down on him!"

A whole bunch of those quotes circulated a couple of months ago and then they ended up in the game! Bloody hilarious!

btw fellas I'm on the admin team for the Aust U20 squad so let me know if you've got any aspiring players

A whole bunch of those quotes circulated a couple of months ago and then they ended up in the game! Bloody hilarious!

btw fellas I'm on the admin team for the Aust U20 squad so let me know if you've got any aspiring players

Wow, well done. I don't have any aussies never mind good ones.
    What brings you to ie boards? Does Aus boards not have a BR section

I googled blackout and saw you guys chatting about it the other day. I go onto a couple of other boards as well. I find it helps me learn more about the game

Well, welcome.
    This forum only started a couple of weeks ago so very few have been on longer than 6 months so I have a feeling you'll be doing a lot of the teaching!!!:D

Thats cool. Heaps of people have helped me so I don't mind helping others at all

Can I have some of your players so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Joined about 2 weeks ago. I am loving it :)

Team: Killarney RFC

Cheers

Just found this, very interesting . . .

CSR Vs Salary
    salary%20v%20CSR.png

I've got my bonus point after 18 minutes!!!
    28-0

I'm havin an awful game against the weakest team in the league...

Need to look at the line up again... not helped that for some reason my inside centre is taking all the kicks and he is not the kicker, nor the replacement kicker nor the replacement replacement kicker.

35-0
    This isn't even fun, oh wait it is:D

42-0

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

already losing 19-0 but always knew it'd be a loss as they'r ea much better team. They also have the biggest stadium in Ireland. Gonna have to concentrate on the beatable teams.

I'm loosing to the worst team.. and I'm tired, and I'm hungry

This is not a good day, and I have to keep working on my thesis.

Playing last seasons CHAMPS AWAY and am 26 - 3 up with 33 mins gone, bonus point in the bag...I must now be seriously in contention for the play-offs at least!! :eek: assuming I hold out for the win of course.

• Advertisement

49-0 at the break

Advertisement