Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Rugby

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Lost 43-19 =( Game decided to change my line up to something else, changed my best back from OC to openside >_<. Now i remember why i left this game a long long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

managed a 19-10 win, quite suprised as i thought it'd take longer to get a winning squad. next up is eroo on monday.
    Is there any way of tagging the players positions onto their stats, as its a bit annoying that it doesnt say what positions they play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

nextseanonswinners
    dun laoire/rathdown
    #6 IV 3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Ares wrote: »
    managed a 19-10 win, quite suprised as i thought it'd take longer to get a winning squad. next up is eroo on monday.
    Is there any way of tagging the players positions onto their stats, as its a bit annoying that it doesnt say what positions they play.

Congrats. You can put his position in notes, or maybe even give him a nickname?

I prefer that the player's positions aren't listed. It tests your knowledge, and gives an added depth to the game. Really, a quick look at his stats tells you were he should start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Orizio wrote: »
    Just wanted to remind you chup, game on the Monday. ;)

How did everyone's games go today? My team won 86-7, 14 tries to 1, frankly pissed they didn't keep a clean sheet...

Yeah, im ready for you. The boys are too.

• Advertisement

I have mainly my second team out because so many were knackered after today, so I'm just hoping ye don't hammer us by too much. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Ok, I'm in. Looks like fun.

Manager Cody1
    Team Name Wondering Wanderers
    Stadium Pa Healy's Field
    Region Limerick
    Country Ireland
    League #6 in IV.60

Friendlies accepted

If anyone in particular wants a friendly, tell me and I'll make the request tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Team Name: Heaslips Revenge
    League: #6 in IV.22

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

You all set Ares??

• Advertisement

yep, only changed a few players so we're almost full strength.

About three handling errors in the first minute Chup, its going to be a long night...:D

17-0 down already with my reserve kicker unable to kick the ball 10 metres. could be quite a scoreline by the end of this.

7 - 7 at HT. Would have a couple more tries if it wasn't for the ten handling errors and my awful out-half.

Congrats Chup.

My second-string managed a grand total of 17 knock-ons, useless gob****es...:(

Ares wrote: »
    17-0 down already with my reserve kicker unable to kick the ball 10 metres. could be quite a scoreline by the end of this.

Hard luck!:)

Well done. Useful exercise anyway, learned a few things. My reserve kicker missed a conversion from in front of the posts, obviously needs a bit of training.

Just put out friendly requests to pretty much everyone in this thread. Get back to me if you wish.

Orizio wrote: »
    Just put out friendly requests to pretty much everyone in this thread. Get back to me if you wish.

Just did the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

eroo wrote: »
    Team - Banner Warriors
    Manager - Hancock
    Region - Clare
    #4 in IV.26

Looks like you are my next friendly! Bring it on! ;)

Just got a premium subscription. This is great.
    What I like is that you can just spend a little time every day with it, it doesn't take up hours and hours (which I don't have)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Stupid question, but how do you request a friendly.

I think you have to go to Tools -> Search -> and put in the team name. Then click on the team name in the search results.
    This brings you to that teams lobby and there should be a link at the bottom to request a friendly*

*However it is not there for me now. Maybe when you have already got a friendly lined up the option to request another one is removed?

Noopti wrote: »
    *However it is not there for me now. Maybe when you have already got a friendly lined up the option to request another one is removed?

Yeah that's how it works!:)

Oh ya, bring it on!;):D

I'll be playing Stev o. Will be playing WNWIM with my second team Steve, so take it easy on me...:p

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm in. Looks like fun.

Manager Cody1
    Team Name Wondering Wanderers
    Stadium Pa Healy's Field
    Region Limerick
    Country Ireland
    League #6 in IV.60

Friendlies accepted

Friendly requested.

eroo wrote: »
    Yeah that's how it works!:)

Oh ya, bring it on!;):D

I am playing a complete second 15 so..........*getting excuse in early*

Seriously though, I am playing some of the top teams in my league in the next few weeks, so need to rotate the squad quite a bit. Interested to see how my 2nd 15 fair against you, have a few young fellas I want to progress to the 1st team.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Signed up there for a bit of fun -

Team Name XaviXI (was meant to be XaviXV :o anyone know how to change your team name?)

Manager xavi6

Stadium Subiaco Oval

Region Fingal

Country Ireland

League #4 in IV.15

Three minutes until kick-off. Playing a bot WNWIM, should be easy enough. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

38-0 at the moment. According to my stats there has only been 18 tackles by the opposition which would explain a lot :P

• Advertisement

Stevo, want to agree to play WNWIM on Monday (since we are both playing human opponents next weekend) or do you just want to decide what intensity to play yourself?

Advertisement