Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Rugby

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Orizio wrote: »
    Stevo, want to agree to play WNWIM on Monday (since we are both playing human opponents next weekend) or do you just want to decide what intensity to play yourself?

Your acronyms hurt my head so spell it out even easier for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

With Next Week In Mind.

Bottom right corner of the team tactics page. ;)

We can play WNWIM for the friendly and then LTNT (Like There Is No Tommorow) in the league to make sure you win that game, being more important and all.

We can play WNWIM for the friendly and then LTNT (Like There Is No Tommorow) in the league to make sure you win that game, being more important and all.

T.I.A.D (Then it's a date)

Just to remind people, friendlies starting now.

• Advertisement

Congrats Steve, I had twice as many handling errors and missed tackles then you, says it all. ;)

Congrats Steve, I had twice as many handling errors and missed tackles then you, says it all. ;)

NP mate just can't get around my head why the database keeps changing my best player from 13 to 7 :confused: Oh well my forwards were muck anyway and the backs did their job!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

eroo wrote: »
    Yeah that's how it works!:)

Oh ya, bring it on!;):D

Good win! Congrats.

I keep logging in and seeing friendly requests only to see that I am too late and they are gone when I go to the friendlies tab. So if anyone wants one..... "Daveos Masters"

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

friendly requested

Ares wrote: »
    friendly requested

Cheers! Now, if only the website would load for me..... :(

• Advertisement

Ares wrote: »
    friendly requested

Good game, looks like we nearly got a try in the final few minutes to keep it a bit closer. I have a huge match against the league leaders next, will have to really tweak the team. Some of the guys are very tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

I managed to get my self organised and get a team in

Bridge Burners - Fenris

Had my first match against St Michaels at the weekend.

Is premium worh springing for?

fenris wrote: »
    I managed to get my self organised and get a team in

Bridge Burners - Fenris

Had my first match against St Michaels at the weekend.

Is premium worh springing for?

Friendly requested. :)

Premium gives you a lot more options, training reports etc. I think it is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

cool - I will accept when I get to a non-work PC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Maniacal Matriarchs!

Manager: funky_penguin

Stadium: Arctic Circle
    Region: Kildare

League: #1 in IV.30

Lets friendly it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Noopti wrote: »
    Good game, looks like we nearly got a try in the final few minutes to keep it a bit closer. I have a huge match against the league leaders next, will have to really tweak the team. Some of the guys are very tired!

Yeah thats actually my first win in a friendly. some of my fringe players seemed to play well so happy enough. luckily enough im playing a bot next week so might even get to play a few of them in a league match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ManoCornuta

I only started there a few days ago, I love it, but I'm still only getting the hang of it...kinda fiddly...

Just started. PnG Wanderers. Have no idea what I'm doing!

Just started. PnG Wanderers. Have no idea what I'm doing!

It is a bit confusing at first (I thought so anyway), but once you start browsing through the menus, messing about with your squad etc you get used to it.

Definitely needs some U.I/Functionality tweaks though.

eeek, who's cabbage? I'm in a day and a seasoned pro wants a friendly! :eek:

Wow, my players suck. :D

• Advertisement

Can I play someone in a friendly?

If you go to "Tools" --> "Search" you can enter one of our team names and find us.
    Then when you click on the team name there should be a link at the bottom of the "Summary" for "Request a Friendly"

If there is already a friendly scheduled for that team the link will be replaced with that fixture so you won't be able to request one for that persons team.

You can only play friendlies on Monday nights btw, so your going to have to wait until the weekend for your first match.

Actually, one thing they need to add is the ability to have 1st and 2nd default team lineups.
    I usually use a completely 2nd string for friendlies and it is a bit of a pain having to completely change the default lineup for each friendly.

Wow, my players suck. :D

Check out the transfer market. You can usually find a few bargains on there. I got a player with a CSR of about 9,000 for $1. Nice! :D

Actually, one thing they need to add is the ability to have 1st and 2nd default team lineups.
    I usually use a completely 2nd string for friendlies and it is a bit of a pain having to completely change the default lineup for each friendly.

How many players do you have in your squad then?

The more experienced managers have 25 - 22 strong players and three of the weakest/cheapest they can find, keeps the salary to the absolute minimum. Players don't get injured enough to suggest you need more then the minimum 25 squad.

How many players do you have in your squad then?

The more experienced managers have 25 - 22 strong players and three of the weakest/cheapest they can find, keeps the salary to the absolute minimum. Players don't get injured enough to suggest you need more then the minimum 25 squad.

I have 34 players in my squad. Financially healthy right now, so not overly worried about wages.

/Me goes shopping.

I'm spending more time on my youth squad. Grow my minions! :D

I have 34 players in my squad. Financially healthy right now, so not overly worried about wages.

Thats still something like 20,000 a week in salaries that you could be putting into your youth academy though. Suppose its down to how you want to play the game.

• Advertisement

Defintely going to have to play you in a friendly Noopti, we both seem to have around the same CSR ratings. ;) Monday week alright?

Advertisement