Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examcraft Pre's.

Options
  • 23-03-2009 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

For my pre's I had all DEB papers. If possible, I was wondering if anybody here be able to give me the Examcraft papers for Physics and Engineering, or any other Examcraft papers you might have like Irish (OL) or English. I have got the Maths and Accounting Examcraft papers off my teachers and I found them good to revise with and stuff.

If there was any chance you could somehow upload them somehow, or take a picture of pages and send them to me that would be really helpful. I have the DEB papers for the subjects mentioned if anybody would like them. :D Cheers. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You're not allowed to scan and distribute mock papers like that due to copyright infringement laws. So no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement