Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how much to get a broke 3 usb stick replaced..

• 24-03-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

ummm

I smacked this stupid usb modem off the table today after my connectivity woes and its bust, nice..

its under warranty, will they replace it for a new one? if they wont how much do I pay for a new one, I dont have much more options ...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It won't be covered by warranty, as you broke it.

Buying one without a new contract with the operators is about 300 euro, I believe. Failing that, eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

or 69e for one from meteor....

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭SnoozySuzie

If its only slightly customer damaged they should swap it free of charge but if its beyond repair eg. damage to the connector they wont repair it at all. If you ring 3 they should send you out a registered post envelop and you can send it away to get an engineers report. Or you could bring it to a Fonemenders if you live near one they do the repairs for 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

or 69e for one from meteor....

No good on Three as it'll be locked to Meteor.

No good on Three as it'll be locked to Meteor.

easily unlocked on the interweb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

easily unlocked on the interweb
    If your due an upgrade its €39 failing that just buy a 3pay modem for €79 and put your sim into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Call customer servce they should send out a new one for a little over €50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Ill sell you unlocked o2 620 Huawei upgraded to new firmware 7.2 mb for 40 yoyos if you are interested pm me.

no good to me ancient pcmcia cardbus technology which no one has, or which was never fully implemented

Advertisement