Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is Vodafone BB a rip off?

• 24-03-2009 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Why is Vodafone broadband a rip off?

Of course we all know they are a business and are in the game for a profit, but they really are exspensive, especially when they are your only option!

despite the fact that 3 and o2 offer more and are cheaper my Vodafone bill last month was €70!

I think my useage was around 7GB.

Now I know what their prices are, and I agreed to pay them when I signed up but it really frustrates me that they get away with their costs.

If I took out 2 BB contracts I would have 10GB a month for a cost of €59.98.

But If I use 7GB per month on the same contract I am charged €70!

How can that be right?

:mad:

Come on Eircom, the sooner I can drop Vodafone the better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

voda suck at everything, thats why

not just ripping off bb customers

they over charge because they can afford to do it and suck us all into their global merchandise, champions league et al

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Just keep on paying them, that should work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

You went 2GB over your limit thats why its as much 70 quid. These things are designed for people using them on the go and not for people using them as an alternative to fixed line broadband. You are stuck with them though so not much can be done about that, the old saying kind of applies here, "beggers can't be choosers". If you regularly go over their 5GB cap it would definitely be worth getting a second modem as it would be cheaper to have a second one than go over by 2GB every month.

Advertisement