Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Life Grad Programme

• 24-03-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

anyone ever sit the aptitude tests for these guys??

if so can ya shed some light on what its like, don't recall ever sitting an aptitude test.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I don't think you should ever worry about these things, since realistically you have absolutely no power over how well you do in an aptitude test, so there's no point in caring. If you don't make it then it really doesn't matter, it's like a lottery. You can't feel proud or ashamed of the result, it's absolutely worthless really.

Thats how I see them anyway, I did one before that lasted a whole day, though I definitely was working as fast as my hand could move, so that was a little stressfull but enjoyable, like sudoku or scrabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭katie21

These aptitude tests should be no problem, once you are able to think quick. The only way you could fail these type of tests is if you think too much and as a result do not answer enough questions.

Are Irish life recruiting for their grad programme now?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

You can do online mock versions afaik which can defintiely help if you're feeling nervous.

Good luck

Advertisement