Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby season

• 24-03-2009 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Hi all, am hoping someone here will know the answer. After a few years of non playing, I'm hoping to return to playing rugby. Any idea if Ennis has pre-season training and when it starts? Hoping to try and build up a bit of fitness before returning, no point embarressing myself :D Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

They normally start pre-season training in July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

They normally start pre-season training in July.

Cheers, appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

You could also try (pardon the pun) St. Seanans out in Shannon. Looks like they will be in Div 1 next season. pre-season also starts in around end of July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Wondering what the numbers are like in the two teams (St. Seanans and Ennis)? As in, what chances do you have of getting game time if you're some way decent? I know Ennis have two senior teams, but do they have tonnes of people trying to get game time? Anyone know? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

omahaid wrote: »
    Wondering what the numbers are like in the two teams (St. Seanans and Ennis)? As in, what chances do you have of getting game time if you're some way decent? I know Ennis have two senior teams, but do they have tonnes of people trying to get game time? Anyone know? Cheers!

Most subs will normally get a run for Ennis seconds matches.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Senans won the league today.

Advertisement