Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you love about yourself *Positive ONLY*

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭holdmyhand?

i love the fact, when a guy says he'll call, i wait for him 2 call and dont text or call him.

and i love my boobs for reasons attacthed. no special bra. just a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

My eyes - I'm the only person I know has one green, one brown eye. Makes me special! Good thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Piste wrote: »
    Ooh I love my memory, having a good memory is great for exams.
    Oh yeah, me too. I can remember back to when I was two years old, and yeah, I'm very lucky to have that kind of memory for exams.

Can't remember what I was doing an hour ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I forgot to say I like being a good kisser. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Fluffybums

Great Thread.
    Don't like much about myself physically at 45 everything is heading in the wrong direction, though it never was anything approaching attractive:D. This may sound negative, it's not I really wish I had accepted this fact years ago I would have been happier being me.

What I finally like about myself is that I'm not attractive, I'm not funny, I'm not charming, I am a bit above average when it comes to intelligence and I did make good use of my educational oportunities and I am still a bit of a swat but it doesn't matter, I am who I am and there is nothing wrong with that. It really does take all types to make up this world. If it I can't do right by someone I try not to do wrong by them. I try to accept people for who they are - warts and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

The only thing I love about myself is my hair. Love the colour and the shape etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭scary_tractors

Hmmm. This is tough. Why do we always think of physical (and thus mainly negative!) things first!

- I love how I bounce back - I am very cheerful and rarely stay in a mood, even if it's over something serious.
    - I love that I can cheer other people up.
    - I love that I am a good friend and girlfriend.
    - I love knowing all the random stuff I know.
    - I love being a person who thinks about the world.
    - I love my legs, even the one that is bockety.
    - I love my small wrists and feet.
    - I love being a good communicator.

i can feel not guilty by going shopping and buyin a new dress and shoes and havin choc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

My teeth & smile
    My hair
    My boobs
    My style
    My special 'autistic' abilities
    My tattoos
    My great group of friends
    My ability to empathise
    My honesty
    My courage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 prisciller

My tiny waist
    My ability to learn pretty fast
    My long fingers
    Patience when dealing with other people
    My hair
    Loyalty to my friends
    Being able to see situations from other peoples point of view(most of the time!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I love that no matter how much shít is hitting the fan, I've been lucky enough to learn the skill of centering myself, taking a deep breath and dealing.

I love that I have become all that I dreamed of being, and now its time for a new dream... and that thought scares me and excites me... but isnt that living?

I love how unbelievably fortunate I am - whether its luck, deserving or designed, I cannot be grateful or thankful enough.

I love my view on life, love and all the bits in between - gifted to me by my diverse parents. Words cannot describe (well I am sure I can try... but we'd be here a while).

I love that I am happy.

I think the original point of this thread is the most important, well done OP for raising the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

ooohhh this is hard to do but here goes

I love determination
    I love my dedication to my Job (work for a childrens charity)
    I love that I am a people person
    I love my slim figure well mostly
    I love that I have a great loving supporting family
    I love my presonality
    I love my straight talking attitude
    I love my eyes
    I love what I have achieved despite no education to speak of
    I love my OH and my 2 boys

Thanks OP great thread;)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Physically I like my legs. They're lean and toned and very very long. :D
    My teeth are naturally straight and I've never had a cavity.
    My green eyes - only one in my family with this colour.
    My scars - and I have a lot of them.

My personality... I am generous with my time and will help anyone who needs it. I don't hold grudges. I'm a good listener. I hate to see people left out and try to include everyone. My dark sense of humour and my ability to write a sarcastic song about almost any situation. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Love my:

- Ability to always put myslef in someone elses shoes depending on the scenario
    - Academic ability and associated achievements
    - Trustworthiness
    - Good listener
    - Sense of style
    - Looks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Sorry i know this is the ladies lounge but i can"t resist such a super thread.

I love myself. My true inner self. I love the fact that i can now walk into any situation and be totally unaffected by it. I love being alive, really alive and being free from negative thoughts...finally!!

I like:

My legs. You will always see me in skirts/dresses! :D
    My eyes.
    My hair. . so I quite like my own appearance. . . Blah.

eh. . My honesty. My blatant honesty.
    The fact that I am educated.
    My piercings.
    My ability to forgive.

Blah. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭smileykey

Ok, here goes.

I love that I am caring and always try to help people, even if it is niave sometimes.

I love my argumentative nature, no one else does, but I wouldn't be me without it.

I love my ability to learn and to grasp things quickly.

I love that I've survived a lot of crap in my life and have come out all the stronger.

I love that I've learned how to feel and express emotion, although I may have gone too far on that one.

I love that I am very independent.

I love that material things don't matter that much to me.

I love that I can answer this question, 2 years ago I'd of had nothing to say on this.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

-my witty sense of humour

-my heart shaped face

-my figure- i'm pretty skinny, but i have nice hips and stuff

-my kindness

-my intelligence

-i'm a good friend

-if i want something really badly i don't mind working hard for it

Thanks, I really needed this!

Advertisement