Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anarchists gear up for G20 Protests

Options
  • 24-03-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Did anyone see this guy on the channel 4 news?

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/direct+action+this+weekend/3044372

Crazy stuff, don't know how he is not arrested for incitement to riot.

"mutually assured destruction" sounds scary, had me wondering what would happen if this was a Muslim group, me thinks it would be a very different conversation....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Send in Robocop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

this is going to be hilarious. a bunch of rich kids trying to give their lives a purpose by throwing their mates through a McDonalds window.

Wonder what would happen if a load of English chavs showed up. The crusties wouldn't be too interested in a working class revolution then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

anarchists gear up for G20 Protests
    i like the phrase, bankers stole all the countries money and asked for seconds is better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,393 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

jtsuited wrote: »
    this is going to be hilarious. a bunch of rich kids trying to give their lives a purpose by throwing their mates through a McDonalds window.

Wonder what would happen if a load of English chavs showed up. The crusties wouldn't be too interested in a working class revolution then.

Interesting how confused "what you would have liked to have happened" with "what actually did happen" in order to make yourself feel a little less insecure.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭delop

I dont know guys they might have a point, the capitalists have fallen, but they are not stepping aside for some new ideas, they are bailed out by us and we all know they will stick it to us again, when they get back on their feet

Well im sure they are thinking along those lines

I like the capitalism days TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

A few years in the army, that would sort them all out!

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Interesting how confused "what you would have liked to have happened" with "what actually did happen" in order to make yourself feel a little less insecure.

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

i think we should make it a spectator sport event, i love watching the riot cops kicking these wasters around. I just wish they were a bit more creative in their approach, batons are so inefficient.

• Advertisement

Bambi wrote: »
    batons are so inefficient.
    and a little obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

A few years ago, during the May Day stop the city riots, a few of these tree hugging soap dodgers got into one of the exchanges in London. I can't remember which one, but it was one of the last exchanges with a trading floor.

The traders were waiting for them inside. about a dozen anarchists got the crap beaten out of them...they didn't go back the following year :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I think the cops in indonesia have the right idea.
    They fill the water canon truck with a amixture of CS gas,water,purple dye and sewage.
    The hippies will be considerably smellier after an encounter with that lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Organised anarchists

Irony is SO lost on peolle these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Degsy wrote: »
    I think the cops in indonesia have the right idea.
    They fill the water canon truck with a amixture of CS gas,water,purple dye and sewage.
    The hippies will be considerably smellier after an encounter with that lot!

not possible

not possible

Well then just run the over with tanks like the chinese do..tax a few stinkbags off the live register.

Oh, the humanity stereotyping!

"Anarchists" my hole.
    They probably live at home with thier rich parents and go to college to waste a few more years before its time to join the real world.

"Anarchists" my hole.
    They probably live at home with thier rich parents and go to college to waste a few more years before its time to join the real world.

The use of this word is a massive step forward for you! Now if we can just get you to read some news and learn a few things about research, you might make an informed contributor yet! Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Organised anarchists

Irony is SO lost on peolle these days.
    Anarchists are opposed to state power, not organisation per se. But I'm impressed at your handling of stereotypes. I suppose all gays are camp cross-dressing effete makeup artists with AIDS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

994 wrote: »
    Anarchists are opposed to state power, not organisation per se. But I'm impressed at your handling of stereotypes. I suppose all gays are camp cross-dressing effete makeup artists with AIDS.

Youre a camp cross-dressing effete makeup artists with AIDS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

994 wrote: »

Did I hit a nerve with the gay, camp, cross dressing effete makeup artists with AIDS ?

I didn't realise that they were organised anarchists as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Bambi wrote: »
    I just wish they were a bit more creative in their approach, batons are so inefficient.

FTW

Did I hit a nerve with the gay, camp, cross dressing effete makeup artists with AIDS ?

I didn't realise that they were organised anarchists as well.

That's probably because you did know read all about the situation, were too lazy to read up on it and just jumped in with wild assumptions and vague guesswork.

That's probably because you did know read all about the situation, were too lazy to read up on it and just jumped in with wild assumptions and vague guesswork.

Thats what i did too..informed guesswork i would call it.
    I hate people who consider themsleves anarchist in this day and age..they're clueless idiots,hypocrites and usually upper-middle class sell out merchant richkids.
    Hows that for a wild assumption?

Thats what i did too..informed guesswork i would call it.

You are never informed when it comes to social issues and world politics. Unless of course, you can name a source?
    I hate people who consider themsleves anarchist in this day and age..they're clueless idiots,hypocrites and usually upper-middle class sell out merchant richkids.
    Hows that for a wild assumption?

The bit in bold I pretty much agree with. Their backgrounds, I have no idea about and prefer NOT to make wild assumptions upon. I seriously doubt you have read anything worthwhile (and unbiased) on the issue, but will hold my hands up if you can link to something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

while they are rioting they had better be careful not to smash their dole office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Anarchist=Retard+Langer+Geebag+Retard Again

Capitalist=Retard+Langer+Geebag+Retard Again

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

FYP

Capitalism has its flaws. But in general it runs ok (yes, even though we're in recession).

Got a better solution?

Advertisement