Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anarchists gear up for G20 Protests

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,393 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Iang87 wrote: »

also sounds very cult like. What happens if people dont agree with all this like i assume most will, wil those people like me just be done away with, seen as collateral damage or how is it put "The Means is the End". Just terrible stuff disgusted i even read it

Sounds more like the scenario now than outlined in the article. If you don't conform to the university/job/money/more money routine, you get ridiculed and ostracised.

Still, if you think working together and respecting your fellow man instead of trying to compete with him as "terrible stuff" and it makes you "disgusted" then I have to ask: what are you scared of? Being told what to do?
    It isn't the right of any person to tell another what to believe, for no human has a full understanding of anything.

As regards a leader, I'm assuming they're talking about a leader chosen for his wisdom rather that how much money he'll give to those who vote him. Native American tribes managed it.

To sum up, I quote Ghandi:
    "What do I think of Western Civilisation? I think it's a very good idea - you shuolod try it."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement