Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 system link for half life

• 24-03-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

I need some info on system linking re: half life 2 and the orange box series.

I know there is no co-op options in half life 2 but If I system linked two xbox's together with 2 separate tv's, is it possible to play a co-op campaign with your friend this way?

Similarly, is this how system linking works in general? i.e. if the game has co-op capabilities (halo 3 for instance) I can play a 2 player campaign where each player has their own TV... but does it also mean that if there is no co-op options they can be created through system link?

Thanks in advance

C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Im pretty sure the answer to nearly all your questions is no.Half life has no Co op play period.

Co op can be used via system link in some games but i think its a last gen thing for multiplayer. People have Lan parties and that now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 collie24

Yeah thought so man,, thought I'd ask anyway cos it's a great game and wanted to complete it with a mate... Back to left for Dead I suppose)

Advertisement