Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recover gamertag question

• 24-03-2009 1:29pm

I recently got red ring on my xbox premium for a 2nd time so I've decided to buy an xbox elite.

My question is: I bought the Call of duty map pack last week and was wondering if I recover my gamertag on my new xbox will the maps come with it?

Comments

They won't come with it, but the marketplace will recognise that you paid for the map pack already and will be free for you to download again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

You can recover your gamer tag by logging to Xbox live, then download everything you've downloaded (except movie rentals) again.

I've just done it myself, it's dead handy.

Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

smooch71 wrote: »
    You can recover your gamer tag by logging to Xbox live, then download everything you've downloaded (except movie rentals) again.

I've just done it myself, it's dead handy.
    If you're not near your XBox at the mo (say you're in Work or somewhere), you can queue it up online so it will start to download the next time you log into Live. I think you can only queue up about 5-6 things at a time.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/myAccount/PurchaseHistory.aspx

(Better still, is if someone can switch on your XBox at home then it'll all be downloaded by the time you get there... :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

didnt think i needed to create a new thread and sayin as the ops question was answered i thought i would infiltrate and hijack it

anyhoo can u merge 2 xbox usernames into 1 and get both lots of acheivements onto one account? e.g. i first got xbox and created a gaming account ... darth qwerty. when i joined up to the internet 3 weeks later it asked me to create an online account. (i thought it was just to use online and my offline account would be incorporated into it) my online account is darth qwerty xb (or somethin like that) i had completed halo 3 and got a few acheivement points on dqwerty but now on my dqwerty xb account i am not credited with the points!

there are a few other games i wanna copy over? if anyone makes sense of that question let me no if u can fix it! cheers folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement