Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buttervant, how to irridicate it humanely?

Options
  • 24-03-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Yes, i have posed the question you have all thought about ...but were afraid to ask. Now that its out there lets all put our heads together and try and come up with , intelligent ,humane, green and urgent ways of cleansing this open septic pore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

What is the obsession with Buttevant on this site?

Its a **** hole..get over it...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

At the least, could we all chip in for new tarmac for the hell hole? I had to drive through there twice last thursday night, and I think the craters on the moon may have been easier to navigate through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

ned78 wrote: »
    At the least, could we all chip in for new tarmac for the hell hole? I had to drive through there twice last thursday night, and I think the craters on the moon may have been easier to navigate through.

We would be just trowing good money after bad , but at least we are off. We need to tackle this problem head on , think outside the box, be creative ..... Mass execution is obviously frowned upon these days, in all its forms so we will have a relocation problem too! "Christ", this just gets tougher and tougher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Was there a song in the movie The sound of music..."How do you solve a problem like Buttervant". Well there wasn't there should have , i think to much time and money has been spend on education and infrastructure in the past few years and not enough energy into wiping the masturbation spillage. I suggest we all culminate in the town of Mallow next Saturday and at 2 o clock we invade it! Wipe this ugly snot from the map and its people too. Who with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭joulter

we should just ignore the place until the bypass is eventually built and let them inbreed to extinction

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'll bet the folk from Buttevant can spell eradicate though!

Perhaps the OP was thinking of irradiate?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭joulter

I'll bet the folk from Buttevant can spell eradicate though!

i dont think people from buttevant can read nevermind spell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I fcuking hate Buttevant!!!!!!!

Last year i was driving to Galway, approaching Buttevant about 2 miles away there was a queue into the town, we presumed there was a crash, queue an hour then we get into Buttevant to find a traveller's market. WHY D FCUK DIDNT SOME1 PUT OUT A SIGNING SAYING A DETOUR FOR ****S SAKE!!!!!! We spent 45 mins crawling from one end of Buttevant to the other end, in the worlds worst town of all fcuking time. They were easily the worst 45 minutes of my life:mad:

We go the the end of the town and 2 gardai are standing chatting with the locals ignoring the huge traffic problem. Slowly driving out the other side we pass a queue of cars for over 3 miles going south into the town.

Im currently sitting 3000 miles away from Buttevant, i was enjoying a few beers on the couch, watching The Fugitive, surfing boards then i read the name BUTTEVANT and i got angry. I drove through that town 2 times every forthnight for a year and it brought me nothing but misery and pain...gggggrrrrrrrrr

I FCUKING HATE BUTTEVANT!!!!!!!! FCUK YOU BUTTEVANT!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

You mean Butt-hole?

Try spending several months commuting to Shannon from Cork and having to endure Butthole, its road works, its moon scape that passes for a main street......ZZZZZzzzzzzz Thank God thats over!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

I live in mallow and even buttevant people hate it!

bypass is the only answer

• Advertisement

Supply dodgy intelligence (how hard can it be) to the Americans that Osama is hiding out there and hey presto, obliterated!

Unless, they miss and bomb Mallow instead...........but would that be so bad? :D I'm prepared to take that risk!

just give me a heads up so that i can camp out up the mountain for a few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hazys wrote: »
    it brought me nothing but misery and pain...gggggrrrrrrrrr
    It also brought ya home.

the only good thing to come out of buttevent was Soupy Norman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Who spells buttevant with an r????????

Im from doneraile and trust me growing up buttevant was the place to be!!!
    Its a hole but there are much much worse places out there!!!

emma-fly wrote: »
    Who spells buttevant with an r????????

Im from doneraile and trust me growing up buttevant was the place to be!!!If you were blind and had no sense of smell or taste
    Its a hole but there are much much worse places out thereLike Doneraile which somesay is twinned with Buttevant as they share alot of common traits like webbed feet!!!

:D

like webbed feet!!!
    Thats a bit harsh!!

I hate Buttevant and Doneraile. Especially doneraile!

Thats a bit harsh!!

er, noooooo....it really isn't :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

Thats a bit harsh!!

Sad to say the only thing harsh with both Doneraile and (espically) Buttevant is their breath . People from there (if you can call them that), would all secure parts in a sequal to delerviance! Sorry but blowing up these holes and use the contaminated earth as a playground for Bin laden!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 holden c

Thats a bit harsh!!

I dont think its harsh at all. In fact i think we are all being a little soft on these sub spesies!

Yer all just jealous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

Yer all just jealous!!

Come on guys, its surley not that bad a place, im actually moving to Mallow soon and ive passed through it to get there, i saw nothing wrong with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Was`there myself on Wednesday,badly needs a by-pass.
    Nothing wrong with the place tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

A mate of mine had a story that everybody from Buttevant are ugly because of some English lord back in the day that used to ride all the young wans in his castle making them pregars . When the babies grew up then they hooked up with there half brother / sister without knowing . Mass incest basically . Anyone else hear this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

A mate of mine had a story that everybody from Buttevant are ugly because of some English lord back in the day that used to ride all the young wans in his castle making them pregars . When the babies grew up then they hooked up with there half brother / sister without knowing . Mass incest basically . Anyone else hear this ?

Is that you Terrence?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

No , who is Terrance ?

Ah mallow doneraile and buttevant are all as bad as each other... only difference is mallow is bigger!

That is a completley true story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

Did you mean 'ERADICATE'?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement