Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunnels / Plugs in Galway

Options
  • 24-03-2009 2:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know of any shops in Galway that sell tunnels and plugs? I refuse to spend €50 a pair in the one shop here in Limerick and im going to Galway tomorrow so ill have a look there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Try Kembali, it's across the road from Sally Longs pub on Abbey Gate Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Casshern88

i was actually going to start a thread like this yesterday, only place i no of in galway is Kembali but ive bought plugs there that were bad quality so im hesitant to go back, the threading of the steel inside was jagged and would have cut my ear if i was to wear it, obviously i returned those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Try some online stores like bodyartforms.com or onetribe.nu or glasswearstudios.com

good value also if you know where to look

Advertisement