Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which hosting solution..????

Options
  • 24-03-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Howdy,

I'm in the process of creating a website and I'm looking for a hosting solution for website hosting etc. Having looked about the interweb i am still unsure of who i should go with. For example there are dozens of "top ten" lists such as this one http://www.webhostingstuff.com/ however there seems to be alot of cowboys out there that promise everything and deliver nothing.! These lists are often sponsered as well.!!

So from your experience, can anybody suggest a low cost, reliable website hosting solution..???

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Check out Blacknight they are a Irish hosting company of whom I have heard good reports, they have a commercial interaction forum here on boards, probably a good place to check out feedback.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah Blacknight are savage, Digiweb also do hosting packages too. I even think there is a discount to boards.ie subscribers too, or atleast there was a offer.... Or maybe i imagined it. There are quite alot of places to choose to be honest, but i think moving this to the web hosting forum might be better for you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Comp and Tech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What's your monthly budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Mediatemple / Slicehost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 michael_23

Cheers for the suggestions.

AARRRGH, My monthly budget is flexible around €10. Ideally i would like a solution that which has no bandwidth limit and plenty of space >100gb. However reliability/service would be a high priority.

Looking to host multiple websites/emails etc with a variety of media.

Getting slightly bogged down trawling through all the providers trying to find a good one.

Advertisement