Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freebie - Epson Stylus Colour 3000 Large format printer

• 24-03-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭

I'm spring cleaning here and have an Epson Stylus SC3000 Large format printer if anyone wants to come and take it away they are welcome to it for free, I connected and ran it earlier and its printing colour ok but not black, I would think it will need a service to get it running again by Equinox who are the official Epson agents in Ballymount, the printer ran perfect previously, the alternative is I'll have to bring it to the recycle dump.

I used this printer up till about a 18 months ago as my main business printer, but I replaced it with an A3 laser. Its been laid up here safe and warm but unused. I'm sure the black head is just clogged as it ran fine all its life.

Its got a very good reputation online if anyone wants to google it.

I'm based in Churchtown, Dublin 14, if someone wants to collect it, otherwise its off to the dump.

Comments

Advertisement