Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V cheap hotel near Tripod?

Options
  • 24-03-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a very cheap hotel/hostel/something with a roof within reasonable walking distance from the Tripod? (near Adelaide Road / Harcourt Street)

Any recommendations for something under 70 euro? I've tried Harcourt Hotel, Camden Court and Conrad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Russell Court - bit of a ****hole but it works, ask for a room away from the Luas
    D4hotels.com - about a 20 minute walk, E20.09 if you pm them on bargain alerts here for a very nice room in a very nice hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

theres a hostel around the corner - but I cant think of the name of the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

What about this place? €67 midweek.

http://www.dublinn.com/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Try B&Bs - maybe near Ranelagh.
    I just googled and found this place.
    Reckon it's only around 10min walk away.

http://www.tavistockhouse.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

PCPhoto wrote: »
    theres a hostel around the corner - but I cant think of the name of the place.

its called citihostel - google them for the web addy. i work across the road from it, i wouldnt stay there myself but different strokes etc.

Other ones in the area are the leeson hotel, leeson inn, camden de luxe (camden st) harcourt hotel, jackson court hotel, russell court hotel, camden court some already mentioned above. some places are cheap as chips durin the week but pricey at weekends so shop around :)

enjoy the gig!!

EDIT: also the portobello hotel is very close by

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

There's a Travelodge in Rathmines which is pretty cheap. About 10-15 mins walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Sleipnir wrote: »
    There's a Travelodge in Rathmines which is pretty cheap. About 10-15 mins walk.

OP, this might not be relevant but I would NOT like to walk from the Travelodge in Rathmines to Tripod in heels!

Advertisement