Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma comes to mtv

Options
  • 24-03-2009 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_uhaByoBs :D

I just saw the 1st episode and yes its as bad as it looks, it's like tuf meets pimp my ride or my super sweet 16 :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

definitly not a poster show for mma but looks quite funny, dumb americans gettin beat up who doesnt want to see that:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've only seen a few clips, but Jason Miller looks like a good host, as you'd probably expect him to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

from what i could tell from watching it the bully looked to have recieved some type of training, he closed guard when he got taken down :D

Miller is very animated in it amost Xhibit like, not annoying just forced kind of.
    but there was a few parts where he was quite funny like when he broke his ass laughing at the competitor getting a roundhouse kick to the belly, even with all the pads that looked to have hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Oh dear. I had the misfortune to see this **** last night. Avoid like the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

I watch nearly anything mma related so i had a look at this. It's pretty much what you would expect - dumbed down (probably scripted) rubbish..

All the same I was entertained and will continue watching it until the novelty wears off.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

hee hee Mayhem is funny:pac::pac:

Advertisement