Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FireFox Issues

• 24-03-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

well im running Firefox on all the pc's at home but since sunday one of the pc's wont let me post on forums when running firefox

it lets you view the page and gives you the box to post but when you type a sentence and want to submit it the web page just times out.

I also had an issue with it not wanting to go on the ebay.co.uk webpage but when clearing the private data that sorted itself out.

has any one come across this at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Zwartsj wrote: »
    well im running Firefox on all the pc's at home but since sunday one of the pc's wont let me post on forums when running firefox

it lets you view the page and gives you the box to post but when you type a sentence and want to submit it the web page just times out.

I also had an issue with it not wanting to go on the ebay.co.uk webpage but when clearing the private data that sorted itself out.

has any one come across this at all?
    Did you recently change your Message Editor Interface to WYSIWYG?

8209.png

Or did you install any new Java updates or Java extensions of some sort? Try Firefox in Safe Mode and see if it makes a difference:
    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Badhbh

Actually I have that problem with Explorer8 (beta).
    I can't log into this forum with it. It logs in and immediately logs out again, only on the Posting page.
    When I go to Firefox I don't have any problem with this.

It maybe that I somehow blocked the wrong cookies on Explorer. I'n not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ShakyJ

Try deleting cookies, cache etc.. and then try it. may be best to resinstalling firefox after wiping all the other stuff as well.

Advertisement