Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boots

Options
  • 24-03-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a list and dates of car boot sales in the Kildare area?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

no

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Varkov, unless you have something useful to add, don't comment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

http://www.bootflea.com/kildare.html

I'm not going to lie, i googled "car boot sales kildare"

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Hi mate, as far as I know there's one in Celbridge on a Sunday, not sure if every week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

If you want pirate DVD's or fags just PM me . . . .;)

I'm joking, I'm joking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    If you want pirate DVD's of fags just PM me . . . .;)

Fixed that for you!

I'm joking also! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

theres one in caragh village on april 13th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Guys - I've deleted a few posts. As per my previous warning, if you've nothing constructive to add to the topic, don't post. And don't feed the trolls - report problem posts, don't respond on thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

drove up and down Tipper Road in Naas earlier - and peeked in the racecourse. No booter. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

hmmm, thought i saw the car boot sale last saturday. If you ring the race-course and ask if the car-boot sale is supposed to be on it might save you some travelling time. Are you selling or buying?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

draven3410 wrote: »
    hmmm, thought i saw the car boot sale last saturday. If you ring the race-course and ask if the car-boot sale is supposed to be on it might save you some travelling time. Are you selling or buying?

buying - looking for records.

where exactly did you see it. We drove down the full Tipper Road and passed by the race course.

Saw a couple of cars in the carpark. Looked like a few people walking about them. That been said, could have been a race meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭granturismo

http://www.bootflea.com/kildare.html

I'm not going to lie, i googled "car boot sales kildare"

Click on the link given here - there is a mobile number as a contact for the Naas car boot sale on Saturdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

I am looking for car boot sales in co. kildare also, I found bootflea.com to be out of date :( I also rang about the naas racecourse boot sale and was told that it is not on anymore, has been gone awhile now :(
    I know there is one in caragh but i don't know when it does be on, if anyone knows could you let me know please?
    carboot.ie is another site you might want to check out.

newbridge school is supposed to be having one in june sometime, think its the weekend of the 13rd. dont quote me tho!

Advertisement