Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New keyboard and mouse

Options
  • 24-03-2009 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

I ordered the parts for my new build today and decided to splash out on a new keyboard and mouse.

Im going for the Razer Copperhead mouse anyway, but cant decide on a keyboard. Anyone have any opinions on the Saitek Eclipse III, Logitech G11 or Razer Lycosa?

I want something with a blue backlight and programable keys anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭tazire

copperhead sucks tbh. its v prone to faults. go with the deathadder if i was you. i had a diamondback which is same shape as copperhead. deathadder or the mx518 is far superior to the copperhead. i have both of these and prefere the deathadder.

as for the keyboards. i dont really know. i just like my plain cheap keyboards. any binds or that i need for gaming etc i just bind to normal keys. so id just go for the cheapest.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I bought a Cyber Snipa Warboard a few weeks ago, really good keyboard, love it! No backlight though :P

Advertisement