Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Accidently bought a 30 day starter pack instead of plex off Shattered Crystal.

• 24-03-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I now have a cd key for eve instead of a 30 day plex. Anyone want to buy it cheap?

If no one wants it what are my options? I heard some one suggest that I do the buddy program then use the cd key to register thus giving myself the 30 days, will this work or is there another option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

My first thought was.. to contact shattered crystal.. but I guess theres no way they could resell that code now..

you could maybe contact a GM through a petition, and see how open they are to crediting your account maybe? At the end of the day.. CCP still gets the 20 Euro or what ever it cost.. And you as a customer are down money.. after going out of your way to purchase gametime etc..

Ya never know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Jita Scammer :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

Meh, you can't use a cdkey to upgrade a trial account (wtf?) you can only use a cdkey to create a new account. So i can't get 30days credited to my other accounts.

Once again cdkey going cheap.

Advertisement