Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy pool party in roebuck!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

tbh yer man, and the people defending him, sound like the same dopes that were having great craic a while ago chucking snowballs at random girls cycling around campus

You guys sound like a bunch of fun, and everyone else is just a dry sh*te square...

I'll just have to live with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 RazzoLazzo

You're right, snowball fights and pool parties, excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 plynch90

basically if u are complaining u r a gimp who wasnt invited.
    savage pool party.
    save hugo

had a party, wrecked the place, people are going to have more parties and wreck the place. IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY FUN, as long as your smiling.

Kat Slater wrote: »
    I'm not a moaner and I know how to have a good time, but I can't stand people who vandalise property in the process of having "fun".

Like, sickened. People do have fun going mad, and if things get vandalised, it generally starts off a small laughing fit between whoever is there to see the damage being done, and if it annoys people like you who "can stand people who vandalise property", it makes it that bit more fun in alot of cases. So sickened to be someone who cares, power to the people who just laugh at the whole thing and get on with it like. Party the **** out of the place like,forever.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Enough!

What a trainwreck. I'm amazed this wasn't locked after post #9.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement