Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to know you....

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I would like to nominate Flying Squirl and Deki if they were interested in doing this...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The victim guest must volunteer ... :)

Of course, provided he posts here to volunteer, I have no way of knowing which bits of him are being slowly crushed in a vice to "encourage" him ... >_>
    Crushing is so outdated. Where did I leave those jumper cables?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would like to nominate Flying Squirl and Deki if they were interested in doing this...
    Tagged Deki about it. Hope she says yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I DEMAND Pter to be in the list!!!

>_>

Sigh
    The victim guest must volunteer ... :)

Of course, provided he posts here to volunteer, I have no way of knowing which bits of him are being slowly crushed in a vice to "encourage" him ... >_>

Fine, i volunteer....ouchies.

Deki says thanks, but no thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

eh? really?! :confused: erm, ok, why not
    Deki says thanks, but no thanks.
    aww :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I declare Pter being a brave man...bravo Pter!

*hehehe revenge hehehe*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Pter wrote: »
    Fine, i volunteer....ouchies.

I'll be David Frost, and you'll be Richard Nixon. :P

If i had been Richard Nixon, sh!t woulda got nuked.

If i had been Richard Nixon, sh!t woulda got nuked.

:eek:

See, I've already gotten a shocking admission without even saying a word. :p

• Advertisement

Haha

Oh yeah im a regular headline spinner.

I can only hope this is delayed as long as possible so that i can generate yet more controversy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Haha

Oh yeah im a regular headline spinner.

I can only hope this is delayed as long as possible so that i can generate yet more controversy.
    Quoted to make it official...now you know that typing that will bring on the inevitable:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

6th
    Monkeyfudge
    Grames
    LZ5by5
    Nerin
    Koth
    Lolly22
    SDooM
    Thaed
    cyberwolf
    Futurecrook
    Kharn
    Rainbow Kirby
    Dord
    SP
    Aoibheann
    Aisling
    Randy (shanghaied by G_F, Aligato and accomplices :p)
    Anonymous_joe
    Emo!
    Master of Nothing
    Alicat
    Rozabeez
    Crumble Froo
    KarmaGarda
    Galvasean
    Tirabaralla
    trowelled
    gamblitis

pter
    flying squirl

Captain Morgan (still around?)
    Kya1976 (same question)
    Squigloo / Knife-wreeench
    paperclip2
    Teutorix
    Karl Hungus
    Ultimate Chin
    Darko
    Jako8
    lankysexybeast
    Toasty 113

We probably won't stick rigidly to the order, depending on what are good / bad times for people, or indeed on the whims of the Nocturnal pantheon, but it will give us a rough outline to work from anyway.
    :pac:

Two people in front of me. I can handle that

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Two people in front of me. I can handle that

Better than behind I suppose.

I'll let myself out.

*ignores temptation*

Well, le trowelled has agreed to assume the position as and from Sunday evening, so you can all be thinking about what it's safe you want to ask her! ;)

This still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Why look, it's Pter up next....

Eep

Eep
    Shoulda kept your mouth shut.

• Advertisement

>_>

But as you didn't ... next Sunday ok to start? :p

Yep

Ho ho. :D

Yep

Done and done!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I'm open to a grilling from the noc gang if this is still on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'll throw myself in for this carry on! :D

Though I warn folks now I am boring and will not have witty, smart or funny answers! Plain and simple with meeeee.

:pac:

Even though I haven't been posting in the forum of late, (I've spent most nights in recent months fighting the most horrid migraines imaginable) I'd still be open to this.

The Master wrote: »
    I'm open to a grilling from the noc gang if this is still on
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I'll throw myself in for this carry on! :D
    Even though I haven't been posting in the forum of late, (I've spent most nights in recent months fighting the most horrid migraines imaginable) I'd still be open to this.

Please come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly! :D

Ok, I know I haven't been whipping this along too strongly, but apart from the fact that this year has been seven different kinds of bitch for me personally, and I haven't been around as much, my view has always been that if we did someone every week we would run out of potential victims quite quickly, not to mention the risk that it would start to pall!

However, with such enthusiasm ... :pac:

@ The Master: would you be up for this Sunday evening -> Weds coming?

Skip the Bank Holiday weekend, I think.

Darko, starting following Sunday, 16th May? Confirmed

Toni, starting following Sunday, 23rd May? Confirmed

If those weekends don't suit, just let me know. And feel free to poke me to remind me, stress does terrible things to your memory! >.<

(And sympathies, Darko, I don't actually get classic migraine but I do get pretty severe headaches which are about one small step down ... no fun!))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Toni, starting following Sunday, 9th May?

Okies I should be about that afternoon onwards. Though I'll be in college during the day on Mon + Tuesday so will probably only be able to answer questions in evening time if that's how it goes :/

*has nosey at previous folks NocLight experiences*

Be nice to meeee people! >.<

• Advertisement

Darko, starting following Sunday, 16th May?

If those weekends don't suit, just let me know. And feel free to poke me to remind me, stress does terrible things to your memory! >.<

The 16th is perfect. Will have finished College and have nothing but free time.

(And sympathies, Darko, I don't actually get classic migraine but I do get pretty severe headaches which are about one small step down ... no fun!))

It's the most horrid thing imaginable, spent from 430-8 this morning praying for death the pain was so bad, ended up taking 10 panadol and a handful of excedrin. It's been like that most nights in recent memory, hoping to get some tests run as it's quite worrying getting so many.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement