Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Present for a 33yr old.

Options
  • 24-03-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Would someone assist in saving my sanity! I'm not sure whether to get him,he will be 33. and i've narrowed it down to either tommy hilfiger top or wallet. Some perfume,lacoste or something rugby related..he loves his rugby but he is a large i think but i'm not sure what size he would be.i don't want it to be something inexpensive either,i want to impress! I'm open for any suggestions. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Get him something really fun instead... I'm the same age as your BF and here are some things I'd really like!

Darth Varder's Tie-fighter in Lego
    Remote controlled firing tank
    Airwolf vs. Apache Remote controlled Helicopter battle set

I'm affilliated (see sig)... but I'm selling this stuff because it's what I'd love if I were a kid :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Would someone assist in saving my sanity! I'm not sure whether to get him,he will be 33. and i've narrowed it down to either tommy hilfiger top or wallet. Some perfume,lacoste or something rugby related..he loves his rugby but he is a large i think but i'm not sure what size he would be.i don't want it to be something inexpensive either,i want to impress! I'm open for any suggestions. Thanks.

If you're near Kildare town, the ralph lauren factory store has rugby tops for €39.95 - €49.95 (retail €115)

Advertisement