Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heaven and Hell - 'Bible Black' new song streaming

• 24-03-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

http://www.noisecreep.com/

Scroll down a couple of posts.

Absolutely brilliant IMHO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Hentai fans, admit it, the title caught your attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Nice one! Going to listen to this now. Can't wait for this album to come out.

Edit: That's a class song, I really hope the rest of this album is as good. Love that slowish groovy riff. I hope there's a good bit of doom on the new album.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Cant wait this album to come out.

Me either but it`ll still never better "Heaven and Hell" :)

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Me either but it`ll still never better "Heaven and Hell" :)

You'd never know!

Personally I hope it sounds more like Dehumanizer than Heaven and Hell. Some of the songs on h&h were a bit too upbeat for my liking. (Still a fantastic album though)

Still, I'm sure it won't be bad, especially for a bunch of pensioners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Dehumanizer is the benchmark alright. Great to hear Iommi still delivering the goods, his album with Glenn Hughes was superb and this is just deadly so far.

• Advertisement

Doctor J wrote: »
    Dehumanizer is the benchmark alright. Great to hear Iommi still delivering the goods, his album with Glenn Hughes was superb and this is just deadly so far.

Was that the one simply called "Iommi"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

No, that one had a different singer for each song, with mixed results. Fused is the one with Hughes, well worth picking up, it really is. There's another one they recorded in the mid-90's which was only released a couple of years ago called the DEP sessions.

Get Fused though, great stuff.

Doctor J wrote: »
    No, that one had a different singer for each song, with mixed results. Fused is the one with Hughes, well worth picking up, it really is. There's another one they recorded in the mid-90's which was only released a couple of years ago called the DEP sessions.

Get Fused though, great stuff.

Yeah I remember seeing a few different albums but I never knew what the story was with them, whether they were just demos or what.

Thanks for the recommendation, I just bought it from play.com for €7, can't go wrong with that :D

Advertisement