Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Who's who and What We Doin' Thread

• 24-03-2009 11:58pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cliched...yes
    required...yes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I'ld start...

I am studying Computer Science hope to finish my degree this year, failed Concurrent Programming 3 times!!! Yeah i must be daft! :(

Working on a personal project atm, working in retail to pay the bills...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Didn't even realize the college had a thread here til this morning. Doing the LLB myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yeah its just new

Photography myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Cool, a Griffith College forum!:)

I'm in second year computer sciene..

Photography myself

Didn't know Griffith did a photography course..Is this full time? I'd be interested in a part time cert course or something.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

techguy wrote: »
    Cool, a Griffith College forum!:)

I'm in second year computer sciene..

Didn't know Griffith did a photography course..Is this full time? I'd be interested in a part time cert course or something.

yeah they do, whole section of college dedicated to us, just behind the su. yup they do part time and full time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

yeah its just new

Photography myself

BUMP!!! Irrelevant topic - be soft on DIT students please, as you're in this college, TRAITOR (>:<)

On another note, as this is a private college, who are your lecturers? I'm not asking for names here ;) Are they people who are working in the industry and teaching part-time OR are they full-time lecturers and professors?

What's the difference between learning in DIT and Griffith college, melekalikimaka? Is it better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

BUMP!!! Irrelevant topic - be soft on DIT students please, as you're in this college, TRAITOR (>:<)

On another note, as this is a private college, who are your lecturers? I'm not asking for names here ;) Are they people who are working in the industry and teaching part-time OR are they full-time lecturers and professors?

What's the difference between learning in DIT and Griffith college, melekalikimaka? Is it better?

Hi There..
    I don't want to come across as ignorant but you're question is way off topic..

I'll happily answer your questions if you start your own thread..

The only reason I say this is because I hate coming across a thread like this (Post your x,y,z here..) and it's full of other conversations scattered throughout. I don't think i'm alone here as you see other threads like this that say "no chat"...

I'd like to see you start a new thread on this as i'd like to see what other people think about the whole private college thing as there aren't many in Ireland..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gcdwebmaster

well I am as my name suggests the Griffith College webmaster, so hope use feed back from such forums to keep the website up to date. And try to let relevant people know any issues that need to be addressed or questions people may have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gcdwebmaster

one more thing...

the college has a twitter page (which a colleague started recently)

http://www.twitter.com/griffithcollege

which may be another source of information about the college and events.

Advertisement