Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: SESSION!!!!

• 25-03-2009 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Im a recent graduate from WIT and obtained a Degree in Legal studies with Business. Im sooo frustrated at the lack jobs/work experience etc...my god times are bad, and I am very aware of the current economic conditions but surely there is some kinda prospects for those of us who have studied hard for a decent career!! Sent out 20 cv's and have had no joy to date. Only managed to gain a few mths work experience because i was too busy working part time (to fund college) or STUDYING. What direction should we take????? I give up at this stagemad.gif And to think of all the sober nights I spent studying whilst my college mates got drunk on dutch gold, only for it to all go to waste;)!!!!!!!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement